Model
SoftGentle
Greater Manchester
Leigh

Fingers crossed u dont get another rubbish model. shame your not closer. xxx

01 November 2013 06:58
cardiff_tog2005
Photographer

It's not worth the hassle to give bad feed back ! I actually made the mistake of booking an agency signed (so called) professional model. The biggest mistake and one I've learned from is she didn't give a s**t about the shoot. Money was her only motive. The tfcd models might not be as impressive and hard to come by but they make the whole process feel like a team effort.

JHD is off-line
05 November 2013 22:00
Astphoto
Photographer

Merseyside

I always leave negative feedback for models that mess me around (and sometimes photographers who I employ). But I don't do it here or on other amateur sites. I do it in meetings with editors, art directors and publishers. And I can honestly say that more than a few have missed out on lucrative deals because they had the right look but not the right attitude.

We need to work together.

08 November 2013 06:57
laylarc
Model

Sorry, what has your flaky model got to do with me? Why do I need to "read it carefully"? I turn up for stuff. I have no control over whether other people do or not. If you're implying that your no-show this morning has made you decide not to book and pay models in the future, well that's a shame. I don't see what I'm supposed to do about it though. I can't control whether somebody turns up for work or not. Why don't you try checking references personally like we have to do every single time we shoot?

0 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators