Reminder Secure

Models this for you. Read it very carefully

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Johnathon is off-line
27 October 2013 08:25
Johnathons
Photographer

Birmingham

I,m sitting here in a hotel room suppose to be having a photo shoot from a casting I did last week the reason is the model basically lied that she was in the West Midlands today and didn,t have the honesty to tell me she wasn,t so now I,m sitting here waitng for 2hrs for my next model
She has cost you fellow models a paying job
All I can say is a last time I trust a model to be honest. I wouldn,t have minded if she text me this morning to say she cannot make it I could of used those 3hrs doing something else
I,m RIGHT p***ed off
I can only say sorry to local models who got turn down for the shoot

27 October 2013 09:10
cardiff_tog2005
Photographer

I feel your pain ! My model for today went out out last night and now she doesn't want to do the shoot I booked her for because she has a hangover !

#bagspackedandnowheretogo :P

Fisherface is off-line
27 October 2013 19:01
Fisherface
Make-up Artist
Fisherface
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Hopefully you will give them apropriate feedback so photographers stop booking flakes and work with professional models with good reputations.

Cody is off-lineSilver Member
28 October 2013 03:47
Cody
Model
Cody
Oxfordshire
bicester

Yes negative references are rarely given! So nothing is done about it

Johnathon is off-line
28 October 2013 08:22
Johnathons
Photographer

Birmingham

I did leave a negative feedback

28 October 2013 08:26
barone
Photographer

Sorry to read this.....I didn't quite catch the models name*.

Moderator Advisory
* Naming & Shaming in open forum is not permitted.

Next Model Day...23rd March 2014...http://purpleport.com/portfolio/angie...Interested?...Ask me for details.

28 October 2013 08:50
barone
Photographer

Quote from barone
Moderator Advisory
* Naming & Shaming in open forum is not permitted.

Next Model Day...23rd March 2014...http://purpleport.com/portfolio/angie...Interested?...Ask me for details.

Phil Moto is off-lineSilver Member
28 October 2013 12:04
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Just read the feedback given by the photographer...and the feedback given by the model.....this happens all the time,ive given bad feedback before only to have the model slag me off and lying about what went on..mud sticks however wrong or misplaced it is...these days i dont leave negative feedback.
Photographer says the model didnt text him what was wrong but another photographer has added a footnote to say she had a good reason not to go to the shoot....does this mean the photographer is stirring by not disclosing that the model did text him before the shoot or what.....

Fisherface is off-line
28 October 2013 12:19
Fisherface
Make-up Artist
Fisherface
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Quote from xtiggerx
Just read the feedback given by the photographer...and the feedback given by the model.....this happens all the time,ive given bad feedback before only to have the model slag me off and lying about what went on..mud sticks however wrong or misplaced it is...these days i dont leave negative feedback.
Photographer says the model didnt text him what was wrong but another photographer has added a footnote to say she had a good reason not to go to the shoot....does this mean the photographer is stirring by not disclosing that the model did text him before the shoot or what.....

...and that is the problem!!  Photographers will keep booking flakey models because they know no different.  What is the point in having a feedback system?

Profile Pictures is off-line
29 October 2013 23:27
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

And conversely, I witnessed a model leave feedback on a similar site for a no show, receive abuse, have the feedback ignored and further, have the photographer set up a bogus Facebook profile and threaten to visit her at home - then including her private address.

No current reference system has any validity based on smiley faces or text on site. Direct contact with previous collaborators is the best we can hope for to gain candid insight.

17 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Craigchesham Gothic_Kitty sarahjane1
act1on D_H_P Dalesdesigns Dave@studio99 digimarx djb1 kimsandman2 laurencejpower lukaszmarcinkowski nickdandalos Roundhouse rscott360 tonycsm whitehammerclarke