This thread is being watched by 1 person
JSP is onlinePlatinum Member
27 October 2013 06:53
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

I would like to thank the model for her swift replies to my e-mails. I would like to thank the model for confirming our photo shoot in timely fashion. I would also like to thank the model for turning up on time and being totally professional throughout our time together. I would like to thank the parents of the model for producing such a well-mannered beautiful young lady who does not feel the need to slag me off now that the shoot has been completed. Thank you!frown
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

27 October 2013 18:21
PaulManuell
Photographer

I would like you to pass me a bucket, I'm feeling nauseous.

28 October 2013 05:16
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Quote from PaulManuell
I would like you to pass me a bucket, I'm feeling nauseous.

Here's your bucket…… I may need it back when you've finished.frown
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

28 October 2013 06:22
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from Ladiesman
Here's your bucket…… I may need it back when you've finished.

I would like to thank you for the loan of your bucket. I would like to thank you for not leaving me negative feedback once it was lent. I would like to keep hold of the bucket in case you make any more posts like the one that started this thread. Thank you.

28 October 2013 11:00
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Quote from PaulManuell
I would like to thank you for the loan of your bucket. I would like to thank you for not leaving me negative feedback once it was lent. I would like to keep hold of the bucket in case you make any more posts like the one that started this thread. Thank you.

I would like to thank the gentleman who has replied to my post for replying in such a polite and professional way. I would like to thank the gentleman for taking my post in this spirit that it was meant, and not in a negative way, which others may well have done. I would like to thank the parents of the replying gentleman for his all-round professionalism and his great sense of humour. Thank you! frown

PS
You may wish to loan the bucket to others who have read this post. 

Phil Moto is off-lineSilver Member
28 October 2013 12:28
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Best Thread ive read in years..very funny....yes i dont get out much....

28 October 2013 13:50
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Quote from xtiggerx
Best Thread ive read in years..very funny....yes i dont get out much....

It's all good harmless fun..... Glad you found it amusing.cheeky

Rupert Rudd is off-line
28 October 2013 17:46
RupertRudd
Photographer
RupertRudd
East Yorkshire
Hull

Would one of you pop round mine and wipe the diced carrots off my boots?
A little help is worth a lot of sympathy.

29 October 2013 06:15
PaulManuell
Photographer

I'd like to thank Tigger and Daniella for appreciating my humour. I'd like to thank Rupert for reminding me I need to get carrots next time I'm in Tesco's. I'd like to return the bucket to Ladiesman, I've nothing left in me to bring up. I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony.

EdT is off-line
03 November 2013 05:59
EdT
Photographer
EdT
Cambridgeshire

Quote from PaulManuell
I'd like to thank Tigger and Daniella for appreciating my humour. I'd like to thank Rupert for reminding me I need to get carrots next time I'm in Tesco's. I'd like to return the bucket to Ladiesman, I've nothing left in me to bring up. I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony.

I hope you've cleaned the bucket after use.

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Dionne_94 kylied
AndrewF biggles485 ch_mon cliffc djb1 fannmore iamge johntisbury JSP Kentrichuk Ladiesman mike0048 philippahh photomart Rhadamanthus siclews Steveh32 talldave68 vapourtrail