Reminder Secure

Whats your thoughts?

Katie Soze is off-line
28 October 2013 16:41
katiesoze
Photographer
katiesoze
South Yorkshire

I've got a stick and poke tattoo done by my boyfriend good job I'm not a model looking for work off 'The Perfect Gentleman'.

EdT is off-line
03 November 2013 05:55
EdT
Photographer
EdT
Cambridgeshire

Quote from Fisherface
I don't mean to sound rude but a lot of these seminars and competitions are run by those who are a bit behind the times with regards to art.  I'm sure I've offended quite a few people with this comment (Sorry!), just my take on it.

+1

It always strikes me that the people who judge competitions and the people who enter them seem to have a very limited view of what photography should be. Anything that contradicts any of those rules is 'bad'.

theperfectgentleman is off-line
05 November 2013 13:16
theperfectgentleman
Photographer
theperfectgentleman
Essex
Chelmsford

Hi Folks.
Have just looked at the models section and under advice there are some interesting oppinions there.
Have a look.

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
danmartyn1804 ElleLaura
ad360photo andygstudios ansonphotography BOBREEVES BobWright cps ellessephotography Fashionphotography GerryS2 GGDP_Photography GlasgowPhotographer James7799 jyp kimsandman2 Ladiesman mike0048 photomart rscott360 Rtnphotography skinz TinDolls woodens
photo39