Reminder Secure

Anyone daring to do a shoot this Monday?

ChrisS is off-line
25 October 2013 15:39
TheChrisS
Photographer

Cambridgeshire

This isn't a casting call, but is anybody doing an outdoor shoot when Storm Christian / The St Judes Day Storm hits Sunday evening into Monday? Are you cancelling, or are you going ahead with what will be a wild and windy shoot?

Just wondering really

26 October 2013 00:15
johnlp
Photographer

I'm waiting for a few trees to come down and then I'll organise a shoot with the model scrambling through the branches!

HowardJ is off-line
26 October 2013 05:52
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

I'm planning one based on using rakes, gathering branches, chopping them up and putting them in the bin. Nude and in B&W so it's arty.

26 October 2013 05:58
dibbies
Photographer

I am planning to shoot this Monday, weather people have probably got it wrong anyway. And it will be bright sunshine.

26 October 2013 11:37
Brian_Markie
Photographer

I've got a shoot planned for Monday. Here goes!

click_gotcha is off-line
28 October 2013 08:46
click_gotcha
Photographer
click_gotcha
Lanarkshire

It's quite nice here, just went for my lunchtime walk.

Skymouse is off-lineGold Member
29 October 2013 09:30
skymouse
Photographer
skymouse
London
London

I had a shoot on Sunday evening/night.

We had completely ordinary weather here and no sign of a storm.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx.

29 October 2013 10:13
Dani-Elle
Model

I did two Monday one sort of outdoors in a big derelict mill and the weather was rather kind to us. Have to say we had it worse up here on Sunday but even then it was on and off spots of very intense downpours, it sounded like the roof was going to tear off whilst we were shooting that day!
If a job is worth doing, Is worth doing right.

Howard Mansfield is off-line
29 October 2013 18:30
HMansfield
Photographer
HMansfield
Nottinghamshire

Quote from HowardJ
I'm planning one based on using rakes, gathering branches, chopping them up and putting them in the bin. Nude and in B&W so it's arty.

The branches, or the model?
Everyone knows photographers make up the hottest proportions of Britains single men. - Kater

Gary Newton is off-line
29 October 2013 20:38
oceanova
Photographer
oceanova
Essex

Don't know about other parts of the country but this poor tree took a battering, it's now a quarter smaller. It has stood in the grounds of the nursing home I work at for over 100 years yet it could be much older, there is a painting of it dated 1903. Nothing to do with modeling but she is a beautiful tree.

44 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AmberBray fashion29 Jessicaliu1993 Lusciousabi29 RISelene rob452 Roose speed84
android_man antoinewynn boss1968 chriscooze cliffc copperbronze cygnet Dave@studio99 david1500 djb1 Don_Dark donaldmac eosfan flawless_photo glamorphotos gshocker30 Impulse_Images Kjoservices MauricesImagery MIB michaelangelo mlknetwork mlp modelboutique natkins noggy1930 philsmg Photojames43 redbaron rscott360 RUPERT siclews sirspread stevegosh steveh32 westend_portfolios