This thread is being watched by 1 person
Strober is off-line
25 October 2013 06:38
Strober
Photographer
Strober
Cheshire
Manchester

I uploaded an image only to get thishe he he, I would not want to be that poor person lol

www.strober.co.uk

Mad Mod is off-line
25 October 2013 07:14
MadMod
Make-up Artist
MadMod
West Sussex

Stu Buckland is off-line
25 October 2013 07:25
thestarglider
Photographer
thestarglider
Kent
Maidstone

What did I miss???

Strober is off-line
25 October 2013 07:50
Strober
Photographer
Strober
Cheshire
Manchester

You missed the moment that I did realize that my latest image upload onto Purestorm has landed somebody with the biggest hiding of their life lol he he he

Quote from thestarglider
What did I miss???

www.strober.co.uk

raw and the cooked is off-line
25 October 2013 08:15
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

Kudos!

Purestorm is off-line
25 October 2013 08:45
Purestorm
Photographer

East Sussex

One Saturday evening earlier this month we had a Stateside server issue which took us
offline for a couple of hours until Tim, Matt and the Stateside team did a temporary fix.
Much of this week Tim has been beavering away late at night to introduce a permanent fix.
Occassionally, however, a quick reboot is needed to progress the fix and when this happens
the Ooops! message is generated ..... but only those refreshing or uploading will notice it.
Hopefully any remaining bugs will soon be ironed out thanks to Tim's recent hard work.

Strober is off-line
25 October 2013 09:47
Strober
Photographer
Strober
Cheshire
Manchester

You talking about this one by any chance ? I remember that Saturday night well

Quote from Purestorm

One Saturday evening earlier this month we had a Stateside server issue which took us

offline for a couple of hours until Tim, Matt and the Stateside team did a temporary fix.

Much of this week Tim has been beavering away late at night to introduce a permanent fix.

Occassionally, however, a quick reboot is needed to progress the fix and when this happens

the Ooops! message is generated ..... but only those refreshing or uploading will notice it.

Hopefully any remaining bugs will soon be ironed out thanks to Tim's recent hard work.

www.strober.co.uk

12 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Just_Janine Krystald michelledefeo1 Welshrose2009
BOBREEVES copperbronze darimages dave@studio99 ellessephotography GGDP_Photography Lssm2 rscott360