Most overused prop?

Profile Pictures is off-line
22 October 2013 04:14
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

I'm guilty of over use of black high heels, but you can't go wrong with black heels really.

raw and the cooked is off-line
22 October 2013 04:30
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

What else are you guilty of?

Chas is off-lineSilver Member
22 October 2013 05:01
rickcharles
Photographer
rickcharles
Hampshire
Southampton

Quote from RattusRock

not at all, in fact some are quite respected... many of the squires made in japan between 82 - 89 are better than the 'main' guitars

very good point, I bow to you guitar knowledge, I've always fancied having an early Tokai Strat

22 October 2013 05:09
rickcharles
Photographer
rickcharles
Hampshire
Southampton

Quote from Bexlian
Not exactly a physical "Prop" but definitely something overused and that is the use of the phrase "The female form" in one's profile notes, especially when teamed with something along the lines of "a celebration of". An inclusion contrived to allude to a more artistic intent and appreciation of the model rather than the underlying motivation to have a private boobylicious few hours ogling flesh young enough to be ones daughter.

My profile mentions "the human form" is that slightly less pervy; should I up it to "the female form"?

Gary James is off-line
22 October 2013 05:17
Bexlian
Photographer
Bexlian
Kent
Bexleyheath

Quote from rickcharles
My profile mentions "the human form" is that slightly less pervy; should I up it to "the female form"?

That might just get you of the hook surprise

theperfectgentleman is off-line
22 October 2013 05:53
theperfectgentleman
Photographer
theperfectgentleman
Essex
Chelmsford

People who prop up their ego by posting the same forum comment more than once.

22 October 2013 07:22
rickcharles
Photographer
rickcharles
Hampshire
Southampton

Quote from theperfectgentleman
People who prop up their ego by posting the same forum comment more than once.

+2 or more

Gary James is off-line
22 October 2013 07:36
Bexlian
Photographer
Bexlian
Kent
Bexleyheath

I only pressed Quick Reply once. Double posts have happened to me before, anyone know why that happens?

Moderator Input

Either use of a mobile connection or a minor glitch between user computer and server can be to blame.

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
KinkyKaycee Missminiskirt toxicinnocence
alanbassettphotography ansonphotography Cliff Creativedge dave1980 DAVEYC djb1 Dolayley Hioctane James7799 jccj1 john2017 JohnDentonPhoto keltica Kjoservices mg mike0048 Philski photomart photostevo psn RealityImaging Reynard ricciarelli steveh32 Steveharratt Twilightphotography