† ~ R.I.P. † Steve Cheshire

Preswylfa is off-line
12 October 2013 05:06
gwentman
Photographer
gwentman
Caerphilly
Blackwood

Mrs.Annmarie Cheshire has announced the sudden death of her husband Steve Cheshire.

Although I've never met them my heartfelt condolencies go out to the family.
Mike.

Moderator Input
Steve passed away in April - our thoughts are, and were, with MrsC.

12 October 2013 10:58
Marty_W
Photographer

Completely shocked. Had some tuition with Steve and his wife, he photographed my brothers wedding. A great man and photographer, helpful, incouraging. My thoughts go out to Mrs.C and her faimily.

12 October 2013 15:00
ATVLONDON
Photographer

Agree, I never met Steve but I did exchange one or two messages with him on the TFP Models site, which I believe he founded. I could be wrong. I found Steve to be very helpful when I asked a number of questions about lighting. RIP Steve this is such a shock.
My doctor told me I've only got 6 months to live. Then I told him I couldn't pay him... so he gave me another 6 months.

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Kimmikitsch Lushlolly pinklilly Teela Winterlilly
63jian abouncer Andyphotography davejarvis dhuntuk djb1 dorrian eosfan Essexjohn gerryquiff humphries JohnDentonPhoto Mac mikebee paul167 pcmphotography rscott360 RupertRudd shadowtime74 stevegosh steveh32 vapourtrail Visions11 Willjamieson
Emilyvarnfieldmua