Reminder Secure

Manfrotto 025 Super Boom and 008 Cine Stand

06 October 2013 17:17
JEBPhotography
Photographer

Hello

I've sold my lights so now it's time to sell another as-new piece of kit.

It's the Super Boom 025 (black) with the Cine Stand0 08 (chrome). I've just done a thorough Internet search to find the cheapest available new in the UK:

http://www.calumetphoto.co.uk/product/manfrotto-black-light-boom-stand-included-/MN025BS/?tracking=%7Csearchterm:Manfrotto%7Cboom%20025

Direct from Manfrotto is £620!

http://www.manfrotto.co.uk/black-light-boom-stand-included

I'd describe my kit as practically mint, with everything working as it should do. There are a few tiny marks from very light and careful use; they're too small to show up clearly on photographs!

If you're interested, please get in touch with a sensible offer.

Thanks

Graham is off-lineSilver Member
08 October 2013 20:06
grahamsphotography
Photographer
grahamsphotography
West Sussex
Chichester

I`ve seen them go on fleabay for about £100, how much are you asking for yours?

09 October 2013 03:29
JEBPhotography
Photographer

Quote from grahamsphotography

You should've bought at that price!

I've been offered £200 by someone who has seen the boom and stand, so I'm looking for a little more than that.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
09 October 2013 04:06
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Nonsense!

You may scrape the 008 on its own for that amount on there but I doubt you'd get both unless either the seller was an idiot to let it go for that little or it wasn't all genuine Manfrotto gear.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

09 October 2013 10:04
grahamsphotography
Photographer
grahamsphotography
West Sussex
Chichester

Quote from RedChecker
Nonsense!

You may scrape the 008 on its own for that amount on there but I doubt you'd get both unless either the seller was an idiot to let it go for that little or it wasn't all genuine Manfrotto gear.

I was bidding on one a year or so ago with  the stand I stopped at £115 and as far as I remember it went for £128.

It`s been a buyers market for a couple of years now and as you can get them new for about £400 I would think the offer of about £200 was reasonable but if you are not in a hurry to sell hold out for more.

I actually sold mine for about £100 when I was desperate for cash a few years ago and wish I didn`t have to as they are a magnificent peice of kit for doing still life.

10 October 2013 16:17
JEBPhotography
Photographer

I was bidding on one a year or so ago with  the stand I stopped at £115 and as far as I remember it went for £128.

It`s been a buyers market for a couple of years now and as you can get them new for about £400 I would think the offer of about £200 was reasonable but if you are not in a hurry to sell hold out for more.

I actually sold mine for about £100 when I was desperate for cash a few years ago and wish I didn`t have to as they are a magnificent peice of kit for doing still life.

So, do you want to make a sensible offer or not Graham?

10 October 2013 19:46
grahamsphotography
Photographer
grahamsphotography
West Sussex
Chichester

Sorry I wouldn`t even match the £200 you have already been offered.

06 April 2014 09:40
JEBPhotography
Photographer

After being distracted by a house move, I'm putting the stand and boom up for sale once again.

Sensible offers please

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
aj17 Cazzief OlgaCabaeva Sarad Sarahlou73
Andy_B BobWright chicimages cliffc dannyrich ellessephotography frankpht gshocker30 Hioctane keltica lenspoynter lester2705 mghphoto prettygritty pvfb riddell rod_m99 sniffer theworkshopstudio Thunder_Photos WellandPhoto