photo_phil is off-line
06 October 2013 06:27
photo_phil
Photographer
photo_phil
Lincolnshire
Coningsby

Hi,
I'm looking for a company that will print art nudes in a photo book. I've always used photobox for my other jobs but I don't think they'll print nudes. I've emailed them but never had a reply.
I want a company that is well priced and easy to use.

Thanks in advance.

Phil

Neil Anderson is off-line
06 October 2013 07:05
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

lulu.com don't object.
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

4EverYoung is off-line
06 October 2013 07:41
Midnite
Photographer
Midnite
Cambridgeshire
Peterborough

I think Blurb will do it as well
I have never failed But i have discovered thousands of approches which don't work.

theperfectgentleman is off-line
06 October 2013 09:29
theperfectgentleman
Photographer
theperfectgentleman
Essex
Chelmsford

I did an R.P.S.art nude course and Photobox printed an album for me.
One word of caution be carefull on image size as they all came out close croped.

w4pictures is off-line
06 October 2013 10:35
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

DSCL. They also do MTS'a repositionable albums so you can chop and change images if you want. Printing is very good and they offer pro sizing on upload so there is no cropping or resizing in the printing process.

Agrice is off-line
08 October 2013 01:58
Russb
Photographer

Berkshire

I have had art nudes printed by Snapfish and Blurb. Blurb is very flexible on sizes and layout of photos.

Russ

Rayment Kirby is off-lineSilver Member
08 October 2013 02:59
raykirby
Photographer
raykirby
East Sussex
Heathfield

I have printed my last five books using Blurb. I find their interface both easy to use and adaptable. I also think for the price, the reproduction is exceptional. You can see what my latest book looks like on: http://www.blurb.co.uk/b/4607343-beauty-movement-and-texture

Rayment Kirby

32 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE Alexa_Fierce92 Brightonblonde MissCaraJane RoxyMendez Sarahlou73
3rd_Angle Andy_B asnphotography Brian2008 copperbronze david1500 dby47 Dvass ElegantCaptures GlasgowPhotographer ignite jyp kaosrox Ladiesman lester2705 lify Matt1988 mlp PHP_Photography Pmeswani rowephoto stevegosh storm321 thestarglider TinDolls Willy72