Harpy_images is off-line
05 October 2013 07:08
Harpy_images
Photographer
Harpy_images
South Glamorgan
Barry Cardiff

We have a new family member here at Magical Megs animal emporium

Her name is Snotra(after the Norse Goddess of wisdom and gentle bearing)or 'Snotty' that said as she is settling in a little more and getting into more michief she is answering to "Oi Snotface"

The photos are crap, but she isnt very good at sitting still yet for more than a nanosecond..

You have a deeply disturbed yet strikingly fascinating thought process; like an accident involving a car full of supermodels, so beautiful and bad you just can't take your eyes off of it

RoninUK is off-line
05 October 2013 08:05
RoninUK
Photographer

Middlesex
Ruislip

She's lovely Meg. There have been a few kits going around here but I have a new and hyper Sphinx kitten and the snake collection is up to 75 - so adding a skunk to the mix would be a bit rash. (plus I am still hoping to get some more coati's once I move to the country)

Mark

Tempus Fugit is off-lineSilver Member
05 October 2013 17:32
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

Sweeeet
Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

Harpy_images is off-line
07 October 2013 03:23
Harpy_images
Photographer
Harpy_images
South Glamorgan
Barry Cardiff

A couple more from last night.
There is sawdust everywhere due to her being a swine and throwing mealworms everywhere forraging ang digging them out of the box..

You have a deeply disturbed yet strikingly fascinating thought process; like an accident involving a car full of supermodels, so beautiful and bad you just can't take your eyes off of it

19 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin emmac89 kev800 Leiigh19 prettypolly tanyacox
63jian digitizer dorrian ElegantCaptures gazzer59 HallsIp HarishPadalia humphries love Michaelangelo mlp Rhadamanthus
matt