Paul Hodson is off-line
30 September 2013 03:10
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from IRONBLOKEMAN
Come back home,a few days later my car is vandalised with grey primer,white paint and other assorted detrius.A message is left on my bonnet and rear windsreen saying "cee you next Thursday".You can all work that four letter word out.

Was it a chaperone?
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

clarmike is off-line
30 September 2013 03:18
clarmike
Photographer
clarmike
Norfolk
Norwich

Poor Ironblokeman and Edt , my heart goes out to you. Some people are under the illusion that success and money are the the most important things in life, they are wrong. The only really important thing is good health and the moment illness or tragedy takes place then we realize that we have not appreciated fully how lucky we have been up to then. I wish you both speedy recovery and do take time to get over the trauma before rushing headlong back into the maelstrom of modern living. Take time out to relax and recover. Good luck to both of you.

GRAHAM HICKMAN is off-line
30 September 2013 04:02
IRONBLOKEMAN
Photographer

Shropshire
TELFORD

Thanks for the comments folks both personal and humerous.I really do enjoy being alive now.
There is a niggle in my mind that it was personal.Cars parked next to mine were not touched.A friend's chip shop was covered in racist graffiti the same night.

Samantha Duell is off-line
30 September 2013 04:10
SDuell
Photographer
SDuell
Cambridgeshire
whittlesey

this yr has been SDuell is a naughty person SDuell is a naughty person SDuell is a naughty person !!!!!

car crash
house broke into and robbed
my granddad died suddenly (day of funeral was day I got robbed)
scooter vandalised

so yeah ive ad a few bad months

Aston Wilde is off-lineSilver Member
30 September 2013 05:14
ndcent007
Model
ndcent007
Shropshire
telford

Well said spike

Shawn Barker is off-line
30 September 2013 12:14
FrameworksMedia
Photographer
FrameworksMedia
Staffordshire
Stoke-on-Trent

Has anyone had a worse month than me?

YES

and it will continue for at least another next month, but only thing to do is to carry on and not give up.

30 September 2013 12:15
Jackass
Photographer

What about me? I fell off my feet this morning and scraped my favourite knee.
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it could be my ex wife.

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
30 September 2013 15:08
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

David Moyes?

Kevin W is off-lineSilver Member
30 September 2013 15:49
carshaltonkev
Photographer
carshaltonkev
London
Carshalton / Surrey / Greater London

Quote from paulford
David Moyes?

wink

He will have a even worse month when they sack him!

As in life, so in a game of hazard, skill will make something of the worst of throws.

01 October 2013 13:00
Jackass
Photographer

Mourinho is the likeliest out of the top sides. When Abramovich remembers the reason he sacked him in the first place. Dour, soul destroying, parking the bus in front of goal football. He doesn't like flair footballers he likes robots.
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it could be my ex wife.

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Angeleyes777 Anniebabe Pinklilly
alexandru66 ansonphotography chrisfrancis18 fannmore imageinc James7799 JohnDentonPhoto kai_kul Kjoservices KrissB lancephoto MIB mustang12 philStorm plymjack rembrandt Reynard rscott360 shadowtime74 steveh32 Willjamieson