Reminder Secure

Has anyone had a worse month than me

GRAHAM HICKMAN is off-line
29 September 2013 04:50
IRONBLOKEMAN
Photographer

Shropshire
TELFORD

Early September I go into hospital for removal of my appendix.Wait over 12 hours for the operation by which time it has burst.Nearly kills me.
Come back home,a few days later my car is vandalised with grey primer,white paint and other assorted detrius.A message is left on my bonnet and rear windsreen saying "cee you next Thursday".You can all work that four letter word out.
Only benefit I am a lot slimmer
But I cant photograph just yet.Its still painful

EdT is off-line
29 September 2013 05:26
EdT
Photographer
EdT
Cambridgeshire

I don't know about one month, but in one year:

Car broke down, irreparable - bought another
Right retina tears and starts to detach ... vitrectomy
Problems with second car
Left retina tears and starts to detach ... vitrectomy
Father dies
Second car broke down, irreparable - bought another
Mother dies
Operation on ankle, unable to walk for 4 months

HowardJ is off-line
29 September 2013 07:51
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from IRONBLOKEMAN
Early September I go into hospital for removal of my appendix.Wait over 12 hours for the operation by which time it has burst.Nearly kills me.
Come back home,a few days later my car is vandalised with grey primer,white paint and other assorted detrius.A message is left on my bonnet and rear windsreen saying "cee you next Thursday".You can all work that four letter word out.
Only benefit I am a lot slimmer
But I cant photograph just yet.Its still painful

Blimey what part of a Telford do you live in?

GRAHAM HICKMAN is off-line
29 September 2013 08:49
IRONBLOKEMAN
Photographer

Shropshire
TELFORD

The beautiful town of Ironbridge

HowardJ is off-line
29 September 2013 09:03
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from IRONBLOKEMAN

been there. it's quite nice so I'm surprised to hear about the vandalism.

The Norfolk Bargee  is off-line
29 September 2013 09:52
BOBREEVES
Photographer

Northamptonshire
Northampton

Quote from IRONBLOKEMAN

There is a wonderful pie shop just over the bridge... best pork pies I've ever had

29 September 2013 14:37
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from IRONBLOKEMAN
my car is vandalised with grey primer,white paint and other assorted detrius.A message is left on my bonnet and rear windsreen saying "cee you next Thursday".

So was this a random attack or a personal one, and if the latter, what provoked it?

Kevin W is off-lineSilver Member
29 September 2013 14:47
carshaltonkev
Photographer
carshaltonkev
London
Carshalton / Surrey / Greater London

Quote from IRONBLOKEMAN
Early September I go into hospital for removal of my appendix.Wait over 12 hours for the operation by which time it has burst.Nearly kills me. Come back home,a few days later my car is vandalised with grey primer,white paint and other assorted detrius.A message is left on my bonnet and rear windsreen saying "cee you next Thursday".You can all work that four letter word out. Only benefit I am a lot slimmer But I cant photograph just yet.Its still painful

Things can only get better. Have you upset somebody? Sounds to me like somebody with a grievance rather than simple vandalism. Did you upset a model?!?!

As in life, so in a game of hazard, skill will make something of the worst of throws.

Geordie is off-line
29 September 2013 15:22
Graham_P
Photographer
Graham_P
West Yorkshire
Halifax / Bradford

And there in my innocence thinking the model you were shooting next thursday was just writing to confirm it ! ;-)

Spike is off-line
29 September 2013 18:43
Spike
Photographer
Spike
Hertfordshire
St Albans

To quote Richard Bach "Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't."

You're still here & fighting, the ones who had a worse month aren't & can't comment.
"Photoshop is there to cut diamonds, not polish turds"

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
carinasl Dadshouse12 Just_janine missminiskirt PrettyDiamond RISelene Zhiying
andrewmoon beaverray biggles485 bob22 Bondi_Will Dave@studio99 djb1 Don_Dark fannmore frankpht James7799 Jse_photography Manchestertog1 mrdl Nwphotosinc1 photomart quercus rscott360