She got signed.

Spike is off-line
27 September 2013 02:51
Spike
Photographer
Spike
Hertfordshire
St Albans

Two weeks ago one of my clients called me about getting some shots done of her teenage daugter to send in to modeling agencies.

I advised that any decent agency would make a decision based on some good snapshots & there was no need to spend money on a shoot.

However as I'd just got a new ringflash & small octa box I wanted to test I said I'd do some shots FOC as it would give me a chance to test my new toys in advance of a shoot I had planned for the following day.

The were sent off to the agency last week.

Just had a text from the mum - Elizabeth Smith have offered her a contract, & though she probably would have got it without my photography it makes getting the commercial work I'm tendering for with the family business considerably more likely to go in my favour. frown
"Photoshop is there to cut diamonds, not polish turds"

Matt Harper is off-line
27 September 2013 03:49
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

Yes, I reckon this will help with the tender you submitted. Nice when something like this happens, regardless of any financial benefit

Moi is online
27 September 2013 03:51
clearview_photography
Photographer
clearview_photography
County Durham
North East

Sounds like everyone is a winner - nice
The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose." - James Baldwin

34 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
benjy286 ElleLaura Jenny_P_Model Jessica_Knight LadyLycan Lilly_69 lindacanovamodel Stephieb27 xamberx Yenguo
AaronKent bbphotos Blancho clearview_photography cliffc david1500 djb1 Dphphotography duncanjames Flanders Gaudinio keltica Ladiesman Lukewhitephoto magpie1 mareeoosh modelboutique Monochromeset Puremoods Robinsky rogedodge silksky steveh32 Stevew1