Reminder Secure

Any advice how to get through to world pay.

This thread is currently locked
23 September 2013 04:16
kimmy99
Model

Ok I needed to change my card details through world pay but however hard I try I just can't get on to my account. I have changed my password and been sent a new one, tried that but the page is just coming up 'a problem occurred please click here". I have tried all weekend and this morning but still nothing. Can anyone help before my silver membership ends and I lose half my photos

David Kirk is off-line
23 September 2013 04:40
DKirk
Photographer

Glasgow
Glasgow

Try using a different browser - I've had problems using Opera and Chrome with some sites.

23 September 2013 04:50
kimmy99
Model

Think I've tried that due to using my laptop,iPad, iPod and the family computer but whatever I've tried its still not letting me on to my account .

23 September 2013 07:15
LookintotheLens
Photographer

I had a similar problem.
I realised after a few attempts that after putting in my new password I was clicking on 'log in' instead of 'reset'
Maybe you are doing the same?

Chrissie Red is off-line
23 September 2013 07:29
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

I had the same problem, tried logging in countless times/ sending password to email (and never got the email).

I think there is something wrong with the site, quite a few people I know have had trouble trying to log in.

Maybe you could contact Matt or a mod and they could help you out a little - I know he managed to sort my issue out (although I still don't know my password or how to log in).

23 September 2013 07:37
kimmy99
Model

Quote from LookintotheLens
I had a similar problem.
I realised after a few attempts that after putting in my new password I was clicking on 'log in' instead of 'reset'
Maybe you are doing the same?

Tried both ways. When I put in reset my password and username just disappeared.

23 September 2013 07:39
kimmy99
Model

Quote from Chrissie_Red
I had the same problem, tried logging in countless times/ sending password to email (and never got the email).

I think there is something wrong with the site, quite a few people I know have had trouble trying to log in.

Maybe you could contact Matt or a mod and they could help you out a little - I know he managed to sort my issue out (although I still don't know my password or how to log in).

Thank you. Think I will now try and contact admin before my iPad goes through the window lol.

Purestorm is off-line
23 September 2013 12:59
Purestorm
Photographer

East Sussex

Purestorm uses the WorldPay online banking system because of the high level of online security it offers but one of its negatives is that this very security can sometimes be problematic - both for members and for Purestorm. For the last couple of weeks both Matt and Tim have been working hard at finding easier ways of taking recurring monthly payments but have yet to find an equally secure way of doing so.

This thread has been flagged for their attention, as has the Report posted by the topic starter.

19 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Czechbeauty ElleLaura fionafelony jessicaxroyal kkoch Michelledefeo1 xamberx
DecimalDan fashionphotography frank4 GlasgowPhotographer GSC4X mike0048 mlp panda49 Photojames43 pixelking stevegosh TinDolls