Would I be a good Model ?

Strober is off-line
19 September 2013 19:23
Strober
Photographer
Strober
Cheshire
Manchester

I was inspired by the photographer Joe Mcnally after seeing some of his work when he was employed by the US Army to do a Marine shoot in a river. I knew that I was NOT going to get any models to do if for TFP and I knew that even if I did pay them then they may have been moaning, because the water was bloody cold.

Yes, guys I became my own model and got in the river myself, I found a learner photographer I set up his lighting for him and this was then end result of our shoot

So would I be any good to model for any of you guys ?

Cheers

Strober

www.strober.co.uk

David Kirk is off-line
20 September 2013 04:05
DKirk
Photographer

Glasgow
Glasgow

You have the look of a young Vladimir Putin - don't know if that's a good or bad thing. . .

Strober is off-line
20 September 2013 05:18
Strober
Photographer
Strober
Cheshire
Manchester

Quote from DKirk
You have the look of a young Vladimir Putin - don't know if that's a good or bad thing. . .

Will these extra shots help you make your mind up then ? And oh I'll take that as a compliment
www.strober.co.uk

ImperfectRose is off-lineSilver Member
20 September 2013 08:58
SoftGentle
Model
SoftGentle
Greater Manchester
Leigh

Twitsa woo!!

Strober is off-line
20 September 2013 09:13
Strober
Photographer
Strober
Cheshire
Manchester

Quote from SoftGentle
Twitsa woo!!

That's what I thought too when I checked out your portfolio SoftGentle
www.strober.co.uk

20 September 2013 09:42
SoftGentle
Model
SoftGentle
Greater Manchester
Leigh

Lol thank's :-) & yes youd be a good model. got the looks for it anyway. ive seen some right fugly male models lol. you are above those by far. good luck with what u choose. :-) xx

Strober is off-line
20 September 2013 10:26
Strober
Photographer
Strober
Cheshire
Manchester

Quote from SoftGentle
Lol thank's :-) & yes youd be a good model. got the looks for it anyway. ive seen some right fugly male models lol. you are above those by far. good luck with what u choose. :-) xx

SoftGentle I think that you have just won a new fan lol he he he . For me then it appears that some male models just don't get the fact that they are there to help a photographer produce a final image. For me then I'm full of ideas that I want to do, so any togs reading this and want to do TFP let me know, as again I've got some creative ideas that I'd like to do, which is going to challenge your photographic skills too.

Cheers

Strober

PS: SoftGentel I would not mind working along side you one day either
www.strober.co.uk

20 September 2013 10:34
SoftGentle
Model
SoftGentle
Greater Manchester
Leigh

Awsome do let me no then. and i no a tog that would like your style hes occasional images on here. mail him n say i referd you. xx

Strober is off-line
20 September 2013 10:54
Strober
Photographer
Strober
Cheshire
Manchester

Quote from SoftGentle
Awsome do let me no then. and i no a tog that would like your style hes occasional images on here. mail him n say i referd you. xx

Hey I'll tell you what I will do first I will e-mail you with some more information on the ideas it is that I have, and that way you can still see if your interested or not. And then if you are interested then perhaps you could twist his arm to give us a shoot. Again I got some cool stuff that I'd like to do, i'll drop you a line in due course love and thanks Till then, then you SoftGentle
www.strober.co.uk

20 September 2013 11:21
SoftGentle
Model
SoftGentle
Greater Manchester
Leigh

Thanking youu x

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE ElleLaura
63jian andrewf Andy_B diller djb1 edb funky GlasgowPhotographer IronHouse Jan77 Ladiesman metro philippahh photostevo psn rmi robhillphoto Robinsky Steveharratt stevie_de VB_Photo