J16 Studio is off-line
16 September 2013 13:08
j16studio
Studio
j16studio
Cheshire
Crewe

A Studio Model Day @ J16 Studio with Jody-Anne on Sunday 6th October 2013

Jody-Anne is an experienced model who is with several large modelling agencies, and has done several top brand fashion shoots as well as some TV commercial and music video work. She brings to her modelling her dancing skills to ensure some really eye catching poses. Jody can also do her own make up and styling, and has an excellent wardrobe.

Two hour sessions are available for this J16 Studio Model Day.

This includes: studio hire, the model's time and my time for any support and tuition that is required.

Two hours sessions cost £95 and require a £25 deposit to secure one of them.

Jody-Anne's levels will be fashion to lingerie.

Times available:

10.00 am -12.00 pm - Booked
12.00 pm - 2.00 pm
02.00 pm - 2.30 - Break
02.30 pm - 4.30 pm
04.30 pm - 6.30 pm - Booked

These model days are fully supported by myself both before with preparation and very importantly during the photoshoot itself, to ensure that these sessions are very successful with photographers of all levels leaving with the images that they wanted to create, and above all learning how they can create these images for themselves.

Below an image I shot with Jody-Anne recently during a very short fashion/beauty shoo,t as you will see she really is very talented :

Mail me if you want to book up the last couple of places or want to know anything else.
Cheers
Marc

Mark Houlton is off-linePlatinum Member
16 September 2013 14:07
MarkDHoulton
Photographer
MarkDHoulton
Lancashire
Wigan

I'm looking forward to this one Marc & Jody-Anne. Anyone thinking of booking this, I can certainly recommend the studio & Marc, and Jody-Anne looks great :>)

J16 Studio is off-line
29 September 2013 14:14
j16studio
Studio
j16studio
Cheshire
Crewe

One time slot left on this one :

Times available:

10.00 am -12.00 pm - Booked
12.00 pm - 2.00 pm - Available
02.00 pm - 2.30 - Break
02.30 pm - 4.30 pm Booked
04.30 pm - 6.30 pm - Booked

First come first severed :-)
Cheers
Marc;-)

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
andygstudios carshaltonkev chandos crane38 rod_m99