Reminder Secure

Christmas Location Shoot, 17th November, Shrewsbury.

Stuart Thomson is off-line
16 September 2013 07:39
STP_StuartThomson
Studio

Oxfordshire
Banbury

I am holding a group shoot on location at a lovely farm house up in Shrewsbury, the living room will be dressed for Christmas, with decorations, tree etc. we will be utilising this to produce some great Christmas themed shots. As well as this we will have use of a 2 bedroom’s to shoot in, one with a roll top styled bath (not plumbed), we will also be able to use other areas of the house for shoot, so you will be able to leave with a selection of Christmas and more standard shots.

Your model for the day is the lovely Natalia Forrest, a lovely young lady that brings so much to every shoot, Natalia will be posing to nude levels on the day, she is a versatile model, able to produce different looks and styles, from Glamour to Art to Portraits and fashion, she can do them all.

The shoot is a full day group shoot, where each photographer will take turns to shoot each set, with a fun friendly atmosphere great ideas can be shared, I will also be on hand throughout the day to provide lighting and technical assistance, making sure whether beginner of experienced you go home happy with the shots you take. The day will start at 1000, refreshments will be available throughout the day.

There will be space for 5 photographers on the shoot, at a cost of £100 each for the full days shoot. Contact me for any further information or to secure your place on what should be a great day.

Places still available: 4

You can see more of Natalia’s work on her profile.

http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=NataliaForrest

Drop me a mail to book a slot.

13 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ally_1 chosin ElleLaura
bbphotos flair_photography iestyn keltica panda49 philippahh Puremoods Spiritofwales stevegosh Willjamieson