Reminder Secure

What is the best way to get noticed or start off your modelling?

Rocket is off-line
13 September 2013 10:12
Ryan_JM
Model

Hampshire
Portsmouth

I'm still fairly new too modelling, I've only done 2 shoots, with the promise of more but the photographers never got back to me about doing a photoshoot (whether it new photographers or photographers), so I would like to know what the best way to get noticed/started is?

Thankyou

zoepinknose  is off-lineSilver Member
13 September 2013 11:11
zoepinknose
Model
zoepinknose
Spain
albox Almeria

Better portfolio pics ... I think beings guy is harder so you need to really have a portfolio that stands out
Never a dull moment

Rocket is off-line
13 September 2013 11:18
Ryan_JM
Model

Hampshire
Portsmouth

Didn't really get many pictures from my shoots and I feel these on my profile were the best I had, which kind of sucks to be fair lol

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
13 September 2013 12:15
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Have a look in the events section, see if there are any network meets in the area, then go along to them, meet photographers, etc.....

Get active on the forum.
Have a look of FaceBook for model and photography groups and join them and be active in them without spamming.

CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

13 September 2013 19:36
alice_g
Model

An eyecatching portfolio that will make entice people. Get some references. Personally I'd change the main pic as the eyebrows are quite distracting. Have a chat with joel hicks on here. He's a successful male model and very lovely good luck sweetie
Everybody dies but not everybody lives

Frank Sinnott is off-line
13 September 2013 21:25
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
London

You need to show you can model so far all I see is someone in front of a camera. Comes with more experience so work on owning your image.

Rocket is off-line
16 September 2013 12:06
Ryan_JM
Model

Hampshire
Portsmouth

Thankyou Gerry will do, and surely Id need to do shoots to get references? and can't seem to get them yet lol, but Ive emailed joel, thankyou Alice (any suggestions to which picture to use as my main image then?) And thankyou Frank, I will try

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Coupymate ElleLaura QueenDeeVa01
anochecer bbphotos bradder chicimages david1500 dorrian Essexjohn FlyingShot GSC4X Hugh humphries joolsy JRFox keltica lazeeboy Matt1988 monochromeset philippahh picusio redbaron rscott360 stevegosh sultanrahi5566 whitepython