Reminder Secure

† R.I.P. † Sad news - Passing of Ken Rogers (Ken9)

11 September 2013 11:09
LeighPhotographic
Photographer
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending

Im sure many of you knew and worked with Ken Rogers and I am very sad to inform of his passing on Tuesday. He was well into his 90s and I am sure that shooting hundreds of lovely ladies over the years helped to give him a long and happy life.

He is going to be missed by many as one of the loveliest, sweetest, funniest gentlemen we have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Rich H is off-lineGold Member
11 September 2013 11:41
digitalmood
Photographer
digitalmood
South Yorkshire
Barnsley

Sad news indeed
www.digitalmood.co.uk

Pontius584 is off-line
11 September 2013 16:54
pontius584
Photographer
pontius584
Clwyd

I am very sad to hear of Ken's passing. I corresponded with Ken a lot on another modelling site, he was a real gentleman who had an illustrious career flying Spitfires in the Second World War and later ran a camera shop in central London.

I know there will be a lot of models who will miss Ken too.
"The camera never lies" - but PhotoShop does!

Model Amy is off-lineSilver Member
11 September 2013 20:08
Asian_amy_Latina
Model
Asian_amy_Latina
Birmingham

Quote from digitalmood
Sad news indeed

RIP ken you will be missed...im very shock! Im sad...but i know we had a wonderful time in our shooting day my friend. Rest in peace!

Ayla Sky is off-line
11 September 2013 23:17
aylasky
Model
This member has been reset to pending
aylasky
Buckinghamshire

This is very sad news. I also had the pleasure of working with Ken and he was a lovely photographer. May he rest in peace, he will definitely be missed xo

Tiina  is off-line
12 September 2013 02:36
tiinak
Model
tiinak
California
San Diego

RIP Ken.
I had a pleasure to meet him and work with him.
"live your dream, don't dream your life" x

Paul Hodson is off-line
12 September 2013 02:37
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Below my radar previously - but sounds like he had a long life which add a difference. R.I.P. indeed.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

RED is off-line
13 September 2013 07:42
REDXXX
Model
REDXXX
Gloucestershire

Very sad news indeed. A really lovely man and a real privilege to have known & worked with him.

Derek Rowlands is off-line
14 September 2013 15:47
Dirkus
Photographer

Clwyd

Greetings

Just read about this from another forum, so I would like to add my condolences here also, I really liked Ken, I regret having never met him as he was a good forum friend. I much admired his RAF work that was often reflected in his photo work. A good man who I will miss, RIP Ken.

HowardJ is off-line
28 September 2013 13:23
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Very sad to read this. The models really seemed to enjoy working with him and he was lovely to them.

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
danixhale Lushlolly
antoinewynn dhuntuk ellessephotography euroglamour frankpht JohnDentonPhoto kai_kul keltica Lenz LGMPhotographic MIB michaelangelo mikebee natkins peterh philippahh Photosareu Pr_Casting redbaron steveh32