Reminder Secure

† R.I.P. † Sad news - Passing of Ken Rogers (Ken9)

11 September 2013 10:09
LeighPhotographic
Photographer
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending

Im sure many of you knew and worked with Ken Rogers and I am very sad to inform of his passing on Tuesday. He was well into his 90s and I am sure that shooting hundreds of lovely ladies over the years helped to give him a long and happy life.

He is going to be missed by many as one of the loveliest, sweetest, funniest gentlemen we have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Rich H is off-lineGold Member
11 September 2013 10:41
digitalmood
Photographer
digitalmood
South Yorkshire
Barnsley

Sad news indeed
www.digitalmood.co.uk

Pontius584 is off-line
11 September 2013 15:54
pontius584
Photographer
pontius584
Clwyd

I am very sad to hear of Ken's passing. I corresponded with Ken a lot on another modelling site, he was a real gentleman who had an illustrious career flying Spitfires in the Second World War and later ran a camera shop in central London.

I know there will be a lot of models who will miss Ken too.
"The camera never lies" - but PhotoShop does!

Model Amy is off-lineSilver Member
11 September 2013 19:08
Asian_amy_Latina
Model
Asian_amy_Latina
Birmingham

Quote from digitalmood
Sad news indeed

RIP ken you will be missed...im very shock! Im sad...but i know we had a wonderful time in our shooting day my friend. Rest in peace!

Ayla Sky is off-line
11 September 2013 22:17
aylasky
Model
This member has been reset to pending
aylasky
Buckinghamshire

This is very sad news. I also had the pleasure of working with Ken and he was a lovely photographer. May he rest in peace, he will definitely be missed xo

Tiina  is off-line
12 September 2013 01:36
tiinak
Model
tiinak
California
San Diego

RIP Ken.
I had a pleasure to meet him and work with him.
"live your dream, don't dream your life" x

Paul Hodson is off-line
12 September 2013 01:37
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Below my radar previously - but sounds like he had a long life which add a difference. R.I.P. indeed.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

RED is off-line
13 September 2013 06:42
REDXXX
Model
REDXXX
Gloucestershire

Very sad news indeed. A really lovely man and a real privilege to have known & worked with him.

Derek Rowlands is off-line
14 September 2013 14:47
Dirkus
Photographer

Clwyd

Greetings

Just read about this from another forum, so I would like to add my condolences here also, I really liked Ken, I regret having never met him as he was a good forum friend. I much admired his RAF work that was often reflected in his photo work. A good man who I will miss, RIP Ken.

HowardJ is off-line
28 September 2013 12:23
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Very sad to read this. The models really seemed to enjoy working with him and he was lovely to them.

1 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Modtog1976