matt is a moderatorPlatinum Member
13 September 2013 04:52
matt
Peacemaker
matt
East Sussex
Brighton

Quote from Gerry99111
This would be the perfect time to now allow images up to 900 mm on width or height without automatic resizing? Even the 895 width is frustrating as that will be re-sized affecting image quality.

If you use the new images uploader that I recently added it will accept 900 without resizing
If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.

Gerry is off-line
13 September 2013 04:57
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Surrey
Guildford

Quote from matt
If you use the new images uploader that I recently added it will accept 900 without resizing

Excellant Matt, that works!
If you have to ask why I do it, you will never understand the reason why

seanb is off-lineGold Member
13 September 2013 10:56
seanb
Photographer
seanb
Essex
Leigh on Sea

Quote from anthonyh
Batch uploading is only a sign this site is moving with the times...what image hosting sites don't allow it now? And if PS automatically resizes images that is fine for me.....those that want to take the trouble to fit the size criteria will do so...the others needn't bother. I have my doubts that there will be much difference in image quality to be honest, once the users browser, and in the main, an uncalibrated monitor, have added their 'contribution' to image quality!!

True, I happened to look at one of my images (a landscape, not a model) on my work laptop and the colours were completely different. Even my phone rendered it better. On reflection it's not so much a control thing for me, just that I happen to already have a resizing workflow that suits me.

http://www.seanbphotography.co.uk

2 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
dhuntuk eclipsephoto