Reminder Secure

But of advice please

Laura Richardson is off-line
07 September 2013 12:46
Laura0692
Model

Lincolnshire
Grimsby

Hi all, I have just been accepted on to this site and I have little knowledge on how to get shoots. I was wondering if any of you could point me in the right direction and how to ask a photographer. This would mean a lot if I could get some help.

Many thanks in advance xx

Moderator Input
This Guideline in
Help And Advice explains the basics: G09 ~§~ Creating A Casting Call ~§~

08 September 2013 14:41
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from Laura0692
Hi all, I have just been accepted on to this site and I have little knowledge on how to get shoots. I was wondering if any of you could point me in the right direction and how to ask a photographer. This would mean a lot if I could get some help.

Many thanks in advance xx

What the moderator said. But you could also use the site's search facility to look for photographers in your area, then email through the site those whose profiles you like and would like to work with. Also, expanding the type of photos you'll do will be a great help; just doing hair and fashion will, I feel, severely limit the amount of work you'll get. I don't mean you have to do nude/topless or adult, but read the list of options and see if there are any others you'd consider doing.

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
WestRockCareers
photofrank Shootonlocation snappytim