Reminder Secure

seeing what you guys think :)

becky1471 is off-line
07 September 2013 12:45
Weeko
Model

Lincolnshire
Grimsby

hay guys i havent had a review as of yet so would love to here what you think : ) ty guys

becky x

Gerry is off-line
07 September 2013 16:11
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Surrey
Guildford

Hi, you appear to have had a studio shoot and location shoot and updated images from both.

The very last image on your port I think shows you the best although I could be picky about the crop.

The thing that leaps out at me is the expression is the same on all the pictures. Maybe work on that in future shoots with the help of the photographer.

All of the shots are of a standard that we can see what you look like so they are a start. Are they exiting and draw you in, not really but then a lot of newbies pictures are appalling so you are in a better position already.

Now you have a start, think how you can up your game so after a few more shoots, you can see a dramatic improvement
If you have to ask why I do it, you will never understand the reason why

becky1471 is off-line
08 September 2013 09:57
Weeko
Model

Lincolnshire
Grimsby

Thank you for your feed back i will take that on board

i find it hard to do other expressions that's what im working on

x

08 September 2013 16:20
Dani-Elle
Model

Try to work on expressions more as you get shoots in, images such as your main don't show you off well but this one is quite nice and flattering:
Hope that helps.
If a job is worth doing, Is worth doing right.

becky1471 is off-line
09 September 2013 07:59
Weeko
Model

Lincolnshire
Grimsby

aw ty im trying to do different but its kinda hard x

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Franchella hollyrose maryrose OlgaCabaeva Sammy_Louise
andrewmoon antoinewynn bbphotos Brianseye Chadite djb1 eosfan iestyn JohnDentonPhoto Jonnywoo kingfisher Ladiesman markeos50d mike0048 peteb two_stops