review me

ICONIC :P is off-line
30 October 2013 07:02
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
Lincolnshire
Grimsby

i dont know i think her replies are quite light compared to some iv e recieved in the past
pissing purestorm off since 2009

30 October 2013 08:39
BaileyK
Model

I recommend getting someone who knows what they are doing with photoshop to do your editing.

tomhl is off-line
30 October 2013 15:00
tomhl
Photographer
tomhl
Ayrshire
Dumfries,Ayr,Carlisle,Glasgow,Manchester

Fully agree with what most folk have already said - ie don't over edit the photos or add black borders. Your crops are also too tight and the composition lets them down.

When I first started photographing models I looked and saved all the images online that I loved , whether it would be the models pose, quirky idea, editing technique etc...
I would then look through these a few hours before a shoot and I would incorporate these into the shoot.
You'll then start to realise what works and what doesn't.
Shoot at lots of different angles - shoot low, shoot high, shoot at eye level.
My imagination wants to see the vivid colours of reality .

ICONIC :P is off-line
30 October 2013 15:50
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
Lincolnshire
Grimsby

Quote from tomhl
Fully agree with what most folk have already said - ie don't over edit the photos or add black borders. Your crops are also too tight and the composition lets them down. When I first started photographing models I looked and saved all the images online that I loved , whether it would be the models pose, quirky idea, editing technique etc... I would then look through these a few hours before a shoot and I would incorporate these into the shoot. You'll then start to realise what works and what doesn't. Shoot at lots of different angles - shoot low, shoot high, shoot at eye level.

i still do that tbh my computer is full of images that inspire me ha

pissing purestorm off since 2009

Samantha Duell is off-line
13 November 2013 07:39
SDuell
Photographer
SDuell
Cambridgeshire
whittlesey

some of the dark boarder work is my very early stuff and i have only been shooting models since march its a brand new concept for me to grasp as all of my work till now has been landscape and cars !!!!

whats the point in getting someone eles to edit my photos how will i learn from my mistakes and or get to grips with the process if someone eles is doing the work for me think that comment was a bit harsh

i am only an amatuer if i was aloud to display my other work you will see a huge difference, before now photography wasnt really a passion but something clicked when i had medical issues at the beginning of the year and i just knew i had to focus of other things other then my illness so now its my escape from hospitals and needles

but i do thank you all for your comments i do take them on board

20 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
BlueRaa77 mandymack OlgaCabaeva
Blancho brendan clearimagephotography freddie geoffmarchant GGDP_Photography gkeesuk karlsheen mauricesimagery mg nemesis peacock Peteg RonA thelook tsunamiphotography Yorkie77