This thread is being watched by 4 people
ato is off-line
16 October 2013 08:23
atumeda
Photographer

Lothian

Quote from Chrissie_Red
You maybe scared them all away!

Seriously though I have a photographer portfolio (elsewhere) and my inbox is full with models casting about coming to this area or available to work in Scotland. Would be willing to take a bet there are at least 5 English models touring up here at any given time. On the opposite side of the scale I rarely see any castings from photographers looking for models in Scotland. The large majority of my work is booked via people just messaging me so it might seem like things are "quiet" but I've been busier this year than the past 2 years working with new people who are based in Scotland.

Thats kinda different. You are known all over the place. And the professionals have all the time someone looking for money (income). But that confirms actually the emptiness everywhere else. Not much happening anymore, as if the "new to be models" lost the fun (or have heard that its NOT easy money)

I have just reduced my mailbox from 10 pages to only one, only by deleting the ones they have given up.

36 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AmberBray caramacman ellefyre Krystald Lottie21 missminiskirt Natpenelope SuzyMonty wakeywakey Winterlilly
Add_barkaway android_man bernadinism clarmike copperbronze Dannsmithpictures01 david1500 djb1 duncanjames eosfan iestyn johnmphoto laurenwebler15 MauricesImagery MIB Philski plld Richard99 sammylhel shadowtime74 skinz smooth_image Steveh32 Stoker ViktorDaniels zzdigital