This thread is being watched by 1 person
Suzy Monty is onlineSilver Member
10 March 2014 13:18
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Now published in EVERY AVENUE WEDDINGS Magazine...Many thanks to photographer Kim Worden devilBUT I am only 62 surpriseNOT 64!!!

Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Chrissie Red is off-line
10 March 2014 13:39
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Quote from SuzyMonty
Now published in EVERY AVENUE WEDDINGS Magazine...Many thanks to photographer Kim Worden devilBUT I am only 62 surpriseNOT 64!!!

<3 thats a lovely article!
You are amazing
x

Tim is a moderatorPlatinum Member
10 March 2014 14:35
Tim
Model
Tim
East Sussex
Brighton

Well done Suzy and congratulations on your Ruby wedding anniversary
many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view

10 March 2014 16:03
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Thank you Chrissie - looking forward to seeing some fabulous pictures from your upcoming wedding cool

And thank you Tim cheeky
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

21 March 2014 12:32
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Featured in AltFashion Magazine...this is with a 20 year old model...lol...

Had email from American Chat Show asking if I'd like to participate in item on AGE...just spoken to the TV Producer...just about understood her accent and she just about understood my English one...lol..nice to be asked, but doubt if it will happen...

06 April 2014 11:18
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Published in April issue of  Shooters Photography Magazine - this image of me by the super Mark Lowden, taken a couple weeks ago.

My 63rd birthday yesterday, (April 5th) so nice birthday pressie laugh

03 August 2014 08:56
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Published in international fashion magazine ( Sri Lanka )  ELEGANT - two page editorial...
Thanks to lovely photography by Bergit and Adrian Barnett...location was Bodmin Jail in Cornwall laugh

03 August 2014 09:01
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Published today on cover of newspaper WMN Sunday edition and three page photo feature on me in their suppliement magazine WEST Magazine.
Three Page Feature featured in WEST Magazine today .

Many thanks for images used from my Shooters Magazine cover shot by Kim Worden : Shooters International Photographic Magazine cover used courtesy of MJJahami and headshot from Mark Lowden and also Viv Taylor for the bikini shots. Then fashion with Earl Adams Photography and retro fashion with Alison Ballard - Photographer Kim Baker Location: The Plaza Cinema, Truro Hair & Make Up: Francine Owens ,Clothing: www.sillyoldseadog.com

Thank you guys for all your help, and giving me permission to use images x

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
amber6 Astramore fashion29 SuzyMonty tanyacox
63jian chicimages dby47 diphoto djb1 fannmore firststudiouk frankpht Impulse_Images jackw johndt Ladiesman peteb philcarpenter61 russelanthroof SteveMFT STUDIOMERLIN xcellent
Charlottealom