This thread is being watched by 1 person
Suzy Monty is off-line
30 December 2013 12:19
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Thank you Lisa for kind words and Hi There Serena, (Both great 'Mature' Models!)

Lovely to hear from you, and thank you for the good vibe message.

I even got on the same magazine cover as Super Model, Kate Moss, this year surprise

When we hopefully move house next year, will def' get a Rescue Dog...my own dog died 2 years ago from cancer, and miss having the patter of paws around the place.

Hope all well in your modelling world.

I had a message from a 25 year old model today, she said that she has been thinking of giving up modelling, because all the 18 year olds were getting the work...but when she read about my success, being a 'mature model' , she decided to carry on. I replied to her, that '25 was YOUNG!!'.

Regards,

Suzy x
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

30 December 2013 13:31
Serena
Model

Crikey, don't know about you, but I didn't even start modelling 'til I was 50, she's a lifetime ahead of her - lucky girl!
Fun, friendly and experienced mature model with lively personality and youthful figure!

Suzy Monty is off-line
15 January 2014 05:21
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

This tear sheet was published in The Cornish Guardian today (15th January 2014) - gives a brief synopsis of when I started modelling...
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Chrissie Red is off-line
15 January 2014 07:30
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

So nice to read a bit more about you Suzy

congrats on another publication!

xx

Suzy Monty is off-line
17 January 2014 16:03
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Thank you Chrissie frown

I've just had an email, asking IF I would like to appear in the Summer edition of  tv's BIG BROTHER laugh
But won't be saying 'yes ' - I couldn't stand all those in-house bullies, would be too shy ... I mean, WOULD ANY OF YOU  say yes??? (Honestly?)

Chrissie Red is off-line
18 January 2014 10:06
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

I can't say I would fancy going on it but I have to admit I would watch it if you were on it (normally don't bother) and it would be nice to see your pretty face on the telly every night ;-)

Suzy Monty is off-line
23 January 2014 04:25
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Thank you Chrissie - much appreciated coming from an ACE model like yourself cool
Published today (23rd January 2014) in The West Briton frownMany thanks to brilliant photographer KIM WORDEN for his Snow Queen picture of me devil

John Adrian Studios is off-line
25 January 2014 14:59
John_Adrian_Studios
Photographer
John_Adrian_Studios
Powys
Brecon

Quote from SuzyMonty
Thank you Chrissie frown

I've just had an email, asking IF I would like to appear in the Summer edition of  tv's BIG BROTHER laugh
But won't be saying 'yes ' - I couldn't stand all those in-house bullies, would be too shy ... I mean, WOULD ANY OF YOU  say yes??? (Honestly?)

Suzy, please do consider doing this. You are such a lovely person and i'm sure that you would be able to handle any situation without any problem at all.
I can think of no finer ambassador for our industry.

Suzy Monty is off-line
06 February 2014 12:43
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Thank you Adrian. Wouldn't be able to handle the lack of privacy
Here's another tear sheet from newspaper, The West Briton, today 6 February - me modelling with models young enough to be my grand daughters...they were all of 19 yrs...

It's very difficult finding indoor locations in winter time...the cinema was most kind letting us shoot there...

Suzy Monty is off-line
17 February 2014 07:53
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

From several tear sheets on me - published in phunuvietnam...Did a translation on Google...so have rough idea what they said - all good...lol...Image by Viv Taylor.
(Ironically with local fish being so scarce in Cornwall, because of the storms, have been eating Vietnamese fish instead of UK cod laugh)

6 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Paris
basil cygnet Modtog1976 PDCPhotos Platidonio