14 October 2013 13:06
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Thank you...

However, feeling very sad...
VERY SAD day. My photographer friend's dog, Daisy, went missing this morning and then she was found, tragically drowned in a neighbours lake this afternoon... too late to save her...it must have been too cold water in the overgrown lake, when she inadvertantly fell in. Jules had looked & searched EVERYWHERE, and asked everyone in the morning, to look out for Daisy...Such a horrible ending for such a lovely, friendly dog. It's a very deep lake, more than just a pond.  Was so very fond of Daisy. Feel very upset.
She appeared in many a photograph with me...DAISY R.I.P
Nothing else seems important, right now...
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

15 October 2013 02:59
Lisaliz
Model

So sorry to hear this, such a sad thing to happen. My greatest sympathies with you and your friend.

Suzy Monty is off-line
16 October 2013 05:04
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Thank you Lisa.

Shot this with http://www.purestorm.com/davidjgreen, whilst recently in beautiful rural Suffolk. (River is soooo lucky to live in such a gorgeous areacool)

https://vimeo.com/76899008
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Miss Distania is off-line
22 October 2013 05:17
maxina
Model
maxina
London
london

Congrats on the recent articles Suzy Sorry to here about little Daisy xx

Suzy Monty is off-line
22 October 2013 09:16
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Thank you Penny.

You look absolutely beautiful in your images.

I had an interesting offer from TV company today. Must decide whether to take it up or not...that is the question

John Adrian Studios is off-line
23 October 2013 12:21
John_Adrian_Studios
Photographer
John_Adrian_Studios
Powys
Brecon

So sorry to hear about Daisy - a sad loss indeed. My sympathy goes out to your friend and yourself.

Suzy Monty is off-line
02 November 2013 04:58
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Thank you Adrian.

Some Good News now...

Just had a two page feature published on me in ELEGANT Fashion Magazine laughMany thanks to the various photographers, including Viv Taylor, Tom Idczak and last but not least, Beth Stroble. Thanks Guys! (And girl!)

Suzy Monty is off-line
11 November 2013 06:30
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Just had the most AMAZING letter through the post, this morning...

Have been chosen as the winner of the recent Radio Times 90th Birthday Cover Blippa competition.

That's their 90th...not mine...surprise

Get to be invited to a private party that celebrates some of the personalities that have featured on the Radio Times cover in the past year - hope dishy Paul Hollywood is therecool

Hannah Louise is off-line
11 November 2013 10:27
HannLou
Model
HannLou
Cheshire
Wirral

Congratulations on all your successes (I'm a little late in reading this thread) x

Suzy Monty is off-line
11 November 2013 13:58
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Thank you Hannah. Good luck with your modelling - you are certainly starting off wellcheeky

My picture is in this week's Radio Times...the one with Poirot (David Suchet) on the cover.It's only a little mention and a little picture...but still chuffedlaughand looking forward to the big party in London, to meet all the celebs who have featured on the front cover this year.

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE Batch chosin Firstd lynnesel Michelledefeo1 wildchief
ambitious_freelance AMphotography1991 Cheshunt83 claypaws duncanjames gazzer59 JohnDentonPhoto joolsy kaz58 Kjoservices Ladiesman lify mattybox mlp modelboutique panda49 phphotoimages read
Lensmaster