Reminder Secure

3 questions! Two simple, one potentially awkward ;)

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Anita De Bauch is off-lineSilver Member
01 September 2013 04:12
AnitaDeBauch
Model
AnitaDeBauch
Somerset
Bristol

3 questions!

1. What do you think my portfolio needs more/ less of?
2. Do you think I should upgrade and have more pictures in there? (My full portfolio is here, to give you an idea: http://anitadebauch.com/site/galleries)
3. Now I know this is a tough question to answer, but please try: what would you change about my look, if you had a magic wand? Could be something as small as "longer hair" or as impossible as "two feet taller, bigger bum and more Chinese." I'm just interested to know

Many thanks!
anitadebauch.com - anitadebauch.tumblr.com

Tempus Fugit is off-lineSilver Member
01 September 2013 08:27
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

1. I think that you do not need more. I can't think what you are lacking.
2. Upgrading is your choice. If it increases work load then yes.
If not there are free hosts such as Flickr or you have your own website. However the costs are vert reasonable on here.
3. I do not not think that I would ask you to change. However I would like a Scottish Trip in 2014.

I would like that.
Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

08 September 2013 09:28
Jackass
Photographer

1 Some images from me 2 Quality > Quantity 3 More smiling from a wonderful face
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it could be my ex wife.

Amber West is off-line
08 September 2013 10:03
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Dumfries and Galloway

Huge fan of your work. Of models, I think you and Katy (Pectin) have the best bodies of work overall, in your Purestorm accounts. Portfolios I have favourited just for the beauty and creativity.

1)Would be cool to see more commercial type shots, with lots of variety of facial expressions/emoting

2)Totally up to you, but in my personal opinion, I think the amount of photos you get as a model from Silver Membership (25?) should be enough to showcase yourself with. You have your website to display lots more. I think past the point of 25 photos, a lot people get bored and don't scroll down/take in the 100+ photos Premium Membership gives you. As long as you have variety (which you have) then I think around about 20-30 photos is sufficient

3) Anita, you are gorgeous, so I wouldn't change anything. Maybe longer hair (but I am biased as I always prefer long hair on pretty much everyone...!)? Though, just wondering, as you seem to be somebody who can be a bit of a chameleon in regards to hair colour - have you ever had it platinum blonde? I'm just curious, might very striking, but then me not being a hairdresser, it might also look crap

x

HowardJ is off-line
08 September 2013 12:29
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

1) Your profile seems to feature a lot of fetish type work. I guess it depends what you're trying to market yourself as. If it's fetish work then I say it's an excellent high quality profile.

2) No, I think you have enough images.

3) Hair colour maybe a deeper richer autumnal red? I wouldn't go blonde as you'd look very pale.

OldMaster is off-line
09 September 2013 11:52
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
Hertfordshire
Harpenden

Much taller, platinum blond hair and huge artificial breasts or you can just stay classy, professional and talented?

panda49 is off-line
09 September 2013 15:34
panda49
Photographer

London
London/Birmingham

Quote from AnitaDeBauch
3 questions!

1. What do you think my portfolio needs more/ less of?
2. Do you think I should upgrade and have more pictures in there? (My full portfolio is here, to give you an idea: http://anitadebauch.com/site/galleries)
3. Now I know this is a tough question to answer, but please try: what would you change about my look, if you had a magic wand? Could be something as small as "longer hair" or as impossible as "two feet taller, bigger bum and more Chinese." I'm just interested to know

Many thanks!
Only think that would add to your collection would be tight head shots

2 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
FirstLifePhotography john_at_tina_spice