09 September 2013 09:52
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Hi Jemima,

Many thanks.You have a great look...

You look good as a blonde OR brunette, and certainly have the 'Pin-Up' look...

Sent you PM about your Stats...they aren't reading right at mo...

All the very bestdevil
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
10 September 2013 11:24
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

Well done Suzy well deserved!!!!!

Though sentences like this from the yahoo article annoy me. "She may be Britain's oldest glamour model, but she's got curves to rival women HALF her age." what age got to do with whether you have curves or not?

I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

Suzy Monty is off-line
10 September 2013 12:15
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Saw a certain Suzy Monty mentioned in a Nigerian website today, also the Irish mirror too

I'm also on cover of Closer Magazine today (just a small picture) and a page feature inside.

Thank you Catherine, I think Yahoo meant that you can have curves at ANY age - and hopefully I've sort of proved their theory...that's the way I read it, anyway...

My Ruby Wedding Anniversary today too, (40 years) but even though hubby & me had our picture published in Closer magazine - no one recognised us today...it must have been the dark glasses we wore, all daysurprise

Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Suzy Monty is off-line
17 September 2013 08:59
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Dog? What dog? My dog had to be put down on my 60th birthday, two years ago...

And I didn't say that about yonger men either...

As for 'facials' no way - can't afford them

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2423354/Im-old-lady-younger-body-Britains-oldest-glamour-model-reveals-secrets-success.html

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
celebrateeverymoment danixhale Littlemiss01 lucypurse Michelledefeo1
AegeanSoft Auctioneer dbphoto eosfan Essexjohn j12345s jefflynne johnr keltica lenspoynter MauricesImagery MIB mlp nicetwocu philippahh photostevo redbaron Robinsky siclews stevegosh Steveh32 Steveharratt stevie_de talldave68 will_i_am