Reminder Secure

congrats to suzy monty

Amber West is off-line
03 September 2013 04:19
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Dumfries and Galloway

Well done! I keep seeing the story about you every time I go to Yahoo. Amazing! And you look lovely in the photos. Really motivating me to keep up with the current ultra healthy lifestyle!
And congratulations on you anniversary, too! x

goshsteve is off-lineSilver Member
03 September 2013 04:58
stevegosh
Photographer

Hampshire

Amazing

Suzy Monty is off-line
03 September 2013 05:22
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Thank you Amber - YOU are beautiful lookingcool

and Thank you Stevefrown

Erm...do you think I should stop doing TFP now...
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

03 September 2013 09:57
laurenlangley
Model

Suzy, as always an inspiration to us all and a very lovely lady
lauren xxx
I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your´╗┐ Internet-assembled philosophy

Suzy Monty is off-line
03 September 2013 10:20
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Thank you lovely Lauren.

Hoping to be published in another magazine next week on my modelling story...devilJust done the interview and sorting out pictures to be used - with photographer's permission of course and photo credits...
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Suzy Monty is off-line
07 September 2013 10:31
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

A friend found this...but I don't speak a word of Chineselaughhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgD4jgrTGyA&sns=em

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
07 September 2013 14:05
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from SuzyMonty
A friend found this...but I don't speak a word of Chinese

Neither do I, but I believe this is (very) roughly what it says:-

Published on 31 Aug 2013

Cornwall from the UK's Monti (Suzy Monty), has the devil in her front of the camera effortless, it is difficult to imagine she was already at age 62 the oldest national model.

Monti next month wedding anniversary with her husband to celebrate the 40th anniversary, and can already apply for the elderly fare concessions. However, she is still willing to undress in front of the camera, all because she was well-maintained, definitely better than the young lady lost stature eclipse. Monty modeling jobs by the age of 20, but 40 years old, to give up because of illness was the cause. But unbearable love of the work, Monti decided to re Chujiang lake, now more than ever increasing workload.

Monti is currently dominated by fashion shoot, occasionally challenge some of the gorgeous bizarre theme of the film. There are praising modeling agency, said she was nothing like the old woman. Monti said that modeling job seems OK, but actually takes a lot of hard work under, and laugh is the best secret of success.

Bob

Tempus Fugit is off-lineSilver Member
07 September 2013 15:08
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

Brilliant,
Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

Suzy Monty is off-line
08 September 2013 01:57
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Thank you Bob for the Google translation - I still think that Wind Turbine picture of yours is AWESOME - we've wind turbines EVERYWHERE now in Cornwall!

And thank you David - LOVE the picture of lovely Bess - fantastic expression, that you capturedcheekyMay she RIP 

JemimaVonKat is off-line
09 September 2013 07:48
Jemimavonkat
Model

Devon
plymouth

well done x

20 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE danixhale georgiaiaxo Pebbles40 REDXXX
andyf antoinewynn cgwebster Chopper_images clearview_photography cliffc Irish_Rover jackw Jayp1 jpegster OTM_teresa poah stephenmuddell Steveh32 Willjamieson