congrats to suzy monty

Suzy Monty is off-line
30 August 2013 08:03
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

TV company rang me - wanted me to appear on live chat show...but it's ON my Ruby Wedding Anniversary day and we've already made arrangements...ho hum, so said no...Hubby didn't want to travel all the way up to London and back, it's about a 10 hour journey there and back in a day...and he doesn't want publicity...co's I keep my personal life separate from my modelling life...

As for Yahoo! People are so judgemental aren't they. One guy said the bikini cricket picture of me had been taken 20 years ago! Can PROVE it was a recent one...as in the unedited version my faded (tumour removal) scar (I had major surgery 2 years ago) is shown...
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

modjo30 is off-line
30 August 2013 08:04
modjo30
Photographer
modjo30
Cambridgeshire
st neots

Quote from SuzyMonty

It's all a spin off from a local Cornish newspaper doing a write-up on me and publishing the story yesterday.

Which paper? I'm down that way for a little holiday at the end of september as my family lives down there, i can ask them to save me a copy to have a look at

Suzy Monty is off-line
30 August 2013 08:20
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Modjo, It's featured in this week's The West Briton.cheekyHave a lovely holiday in Cornwalldevil
Also featured in September issue of Shooters Photography Magazine
Images by Viv Taylorcheeky
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Elaine  is off-lineSilver Member
01 September 2013 07:44
seeryder
Model
seeryder
West Yorkshire
Wakefield

From one "mature" model to another : Well done , you look great !

fitnude is off-line
01 September 2013 08:11
actiongirl
Model

London

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SUZY AND WELL DONE! another fab year for you!

Con-grat-u-la-tions.....and celebrations........la la la ..................

Chrissie Red is off-line
01 September 2013 10:41
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Well done Suzy!!

Keep up the good work lovely

xxx

Suzy Monty is off-line
01 September 2013 13:23
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Chrissie - I mentioned you today to a photographer I was on shoot with...He travels to Glasgow for shoots too, so will PM you about it. Lovely chap to work with. I SO admire your work - you can do anything from Vogue style to supreme Artnude...brilliant!

And Elaine, lovely work too & this particular photographer lives in your region. So will PM you toocheeky

And Suzie - always been a fan of your wonderful work. You always support me, so appreciate thatfrownMature models, you both look GREAT!
Many thankslaugh

Chrissie Red is off-line
01 September 2013 15:10
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Quote from SuzyMonty
Chrissie - I mentioned you today to a photographer I was on shoot with...He travels to Glasgow for shoots too, so will PM you about it. Lovely chap to work with. I SO admire your work - you can do anything from Vogue style to supreme Artnude...brilliant!

And Elaine, lovely work too & this particular photographer lives in your region. So will PM you toocheeky

And Suzie - always been a fan of your wonderful work. You always support me, so appreciate thatfrownMature models, you both look GREAT!
Many thankslaugh

Aww thank you Suzie <3

You are not only a beautiful person but a really nice person to boot <3

I will go check now, and you better post up any more sucess stories you get after this article so we can all check it out xxx

Misty G is off-line
03 September 2013 02:24
MistyG
Model

Gloucestershire
CHELTENHAM

Many congratulations Suzy! An inspiration to us all (esp us nearly 50s)... enjoy all the attention and the extra work Hun x

Suzy Monty is off-line
03 September 2013 03:14
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Misty G - LOVE your rose petal imagecoolbeautiful!

Thank you so much for your good wishes...and all the very best in your own modelling career Suzy x

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AegeanSoft apogeeimages carshaltonkev gazza32