Peter Roach is off-lineGold Member
29 August 2013 20:19
flashysnapper
Photographer
flashysnapper
Staffordshire
burton on trent

just found the following article.

http://a-bikini-body-to-rival-women-half-her-age--meet-britain-s-oldest-glamour-model-15291835.html

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
30 August 2013 01:22
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Link doesn't work
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

modjo30 is off-line
30 August 2013 01:51
modjo30
Photographer
modjo30
Cambridgeshire
st neots

That's only half a link

http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/a-bikini-body-to-rival-women-half-her-age--meet-britain-s-oldest-glamour-model-152918735.html

lou is off-line
30 August 2013 04:52
louise22
Model
louise22
Somerset
travel all over uk

welldone suze! xxx

Jon E is off-line
30 August 2013 04:59
Bayrunner
Photographer
Bayrunner
Devon
Seaton, E Devon.

And in the Mirror online...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/suzy-monty-britains-oldest-glamour-2237145

Suzy Monty is off-line
30 August 2013 05:56
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Thank you Peter for posting this thread and thank you very much everyone elseangel

It's all a spin off from a local Cornish newspaper doing a write-up on me and publishing the story yesterday. The phone has been RED HOTlaugh...I've been interviewed on the radio and even had an offer from Sunday Sport to do a topless shoot...Other News Agencies have asked me to do interviews...and just done a magazine interview...it is AMAZING what a little bit of publicity can generate...

I didn't even know that I was in the Daily Mirror, until another journalist rang me up saying they would like to do a spin-off story.

Oh well, make hay whilst the sun shines, as they say and many thanks to the Purestorm photographers Steve Hosking of Ash Photography and Viv Taylor for giving me permission to submit their pictures of me, to the press, in the first place. They are both great guys to work with and have done so many times.

It's my Ruby Wedding anniversary 10th September - another celebrationcryingbecause I couldn't have done all this modelling without my wonderful hubby - he has his golf and I have my modellingblush

Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

emilymarshall is off-line
30 August 2013 06:24
emilymarshall
Model
emilymarshall
Devon

welldone!!!!!!!!

30 August 2013 06:56
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from modjo30
http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/a-bikini-body-to-rival-women-half-her-age--meet-britain-s-oldest-glamour-model-152918735.html

This link shows nothing whatsoever about Suzy when I click on it. Loads of celebrity and news stuff, but nothing about Suzy. Never mind, though, I read the article in the local paper this week. Well done Suzy, a lovely person as well as model.

30 August 2013 07:16
Buddygb
Photographer

I read it over someone's shoulder on my commute this morning.

Well done, Suzy.

B.
Currently seeking new and interesting TF collaborations. B.

Paul is off-lineSilver Member
30 August 2013 07:29
DorsetHammer
Photographer
DorsetHammer
Dorset
Christchurch

Well done Suzy on the publicity, the modelling and also your reply on the Yahoo! page.
It was broken when I got here

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Abbigoodchild
antoinewynn bbphotos carshaltonkev claypaws david1500 draken gwentman hylander Jb3329 JohnDentonPhoto jonnywoo modelboutique Myview nemesis paulq rod_m99 RonA ScottMCCCXIV Sp_digital steveh32 thelook