Wedding Photography

Seventy Percent Curves is off-line
26 August 2013 10:13
CliveLawrence
Photographer
CliveLawrence
Hampshire
Farnborough

I hope prospective bride's and groom's don't view the pictures that a recent photographer has posted on these forums as a representation of the standard generally.

KHV is off-line
26 August 2013 10:23
Keltica
Photographer
Keltica
London
London

You tease Clive.

CGW is off-line
26 August 2013 11:52
cgwebster
Photographer
cgwebster
Hampshire
Basingstoke

Quote from CliveLawrence
I hope prospective bride's and groom's don't view the pictures that a recent photographer has posted on these forums as a representation of the standard generally.

A bit too obscure for me.... I can't see a thread with any wedding pics

EdT is off-line
26 August 2013 12:08
EdT
Photographer
EdT
Cambridgeshire

I hate these "do it yourself" threads. Just point us at it

Colin H is off-lineSilver Member
26 August 2013 12:11
thelook
Photographer
thelook
Berkshire

Quote from EdT
I hate these "do it yourself" threads. Just point us at it

+1
When the world whispers 'give up, a fool will say 'I'll give it one more try'.....

Gerry is off-line
26 August 2013 12:15
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Surrey
Guildford

Would I be warm if I said near top of page 3 of recently uploaded pictures by premium members?
If you have to ask why I do it, you will never understand the reason why

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
26 August 2013 12:33
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from CliveLawrence

Have you ever studied the general standard of BIPP photographers? The standard is pretty low (or at least they are in my area with the exception of one or two)
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
26 August 2013 12:58
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from CliveLawrence

Why ever not? They do the job ... and they're infinitely better than the wedding shots on your profile or mine.
Bob

Kevin W is off-lineSilver Member
26 August 2013 13:22
carshaltonkev
Photographer
carshaltonkev
London
Carshalton / Surrey / Greater London

I have seen worse-

and in better places.
As in life, so in a game of hazard, skill will make something of the worst of throws.

27 August 2013 07:14
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from CliveLawrence

I hope prospective English language students don't view the misused apostrophes that a photographer has recently posted on this forum as a representation of the general standard.

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Carliegomez24
anthonyh bobmac Canonman5D cheesy chippers10 cliffc digitizer diphoto eosfan headshots hodgen kai_kul kimsandman2 Les_Pearce mlp paulcase Picturemike PJAPhotography stevegosh Thunder_Photos ttstinger