Mickey is off-line
23 August 2013 03:06
mikethefoto
Photographer
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
mikethefoto
Worcestershire

Just wondered if anyone is going to be at what i consider to be the best British motor racing event of the year, The Goodwood Revival Meeting.

I am working there from Thursday 12th September to Sunday 15th September, so if any like minded photographers or models want to meet up for a coffee or a shoot, drop me a line.

If you don't know what I am talking about it probably won't appeal to you 

All the best.

Ian MACFADYEN is off-lineSilver Member
23 August 2013 03:44
Kiboko
Photographer
Kiboko
Surrey
GUILDFORD

I'm going on the Sunday, I guess from the sound of it you're one of the lucky guys the other side of the fence! I just have to make do from the crowded side unfortunately. Will be there dressed as a photographer, (original!), - canon waistcoat, red baseball cap - if you recognise me come up and say hello. Could have done with you in 2011, actually got a "guest photographers pass". This entitled me to go to a few places off limits to Jo Public, but for the chicane viewing inner track, I had to be accompanied by an official photographer. Couldn't quite see the logic of that, it was extremely frustrating.

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
jenbailey7 Jessica_Knight Macho_man
63jian andyk antonart bob brendan ChrisNewton cps digitizer diphoto KrissB Ladiesman Lincslad MIB mlp paulj1980 Peter_d_photography Platidonio RHPhoto rscott360 Steveh32 swalsh58 talldave68 TinDolls usha13
harbourstudio