Reminder Secure

Bad drivers every-where but which car makes stand out ?

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
02 September 2013 16:46
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Tonight coming home from work I nearly ran over some stupid kid (~16) on a bike who, as I was overtaking him in a 40 zone, thought it'd be a good idea without looking to do a 90 degree right-turn to the opposite side of the road right in front of me. Needless to say I was a little rattled by the experience as I was literally fractions of a second/inches from t-boning the little prick.

This is the final straw with me and I'm going to order a GoPro tonight once I've figured out what mounts etc. I want as I'm getting fed up with so many near misses on an almost daily basis due to the stupidity of others and would prefer the comfort of having some evidence to cover my backside.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

CSD Images is off-line
02 September 2013 17:28
CSD_Images
Photographer
CSD_Images
Grampian
Aberdeen

Quote from RedChecker
 This is the final straw with me and I'm going to order a GoPro tonight once I've figured out what mounts etc. I want as I'm getting fed up with so many near misses on an almost daily basis due to the stupidity of others and would prefer the comfort of having some evidence to cover my backside.

Better option:

http://www.roadhawk.co.uk/

www.flickr.com/photos/csd_images | www.celticshadows.co.uk

02 September 2013 18:18
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from CSD_Images
Better option:

http://www.roadhawk.co.uk/

Bugger, they look quite good if I was buying it solely for the car, especially the speed & gyro feature. I had the GoPro in mind for my motorbike as well as general video work (including strapping it to the dog ). Decisions, decisions....
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Samantha Duell is off-line
03 September 2013 11:56
SDuell
Photographer
SDuell
Cambridgeshire
whittlesey

im my opion ppl who drive bmws r SDuell is a naughty person s think they own the rd

Paul Hodson is off-line
03 September 2013 13:33
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from RedChecker
Bugger, they look quite good if I was buying it solely for the car, especially the speed & gyro feature. I had the GoPro in mind for my motorbike as well as general video work (including strapping it to the dog ). Decisions, decisions....

Get one for each Red - and another for the pooch!
 smiley
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

03 September 2013 14:19
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from mph
Get one for each Red - and another for the pooch!

The roadhawk is in the post, I'll be treating myself to a GoPro for Xmas

Chris Burns is off-line
03 September 2013 15:59
chrisburns
Photographer

Northumberland
Newcastle Upon Tyne

roadhawk's are great... I own one and highly recommend it

feldon is off-line
05 September 2013 10:02
zzdigital
Photographer
zzdigital
West Sussex
(Nr London Gatwick)

I am on the roads every day doing 40k miles a year and this is my list of vehicles, that attract more than their fair share of aggressive/thoughtless drivers. :

1.Audi
2.BMW
3.Mercedez Sprinter van/VW Grafter van
4.Seat
5.Range Rover Sport
6.Alfa Romeo
7.Volvo
8.Transit Van
“I may have bad habits; I take tea at three.” ― Mick Jagger

rmsoansphotography is off-line
22 September 2013 07:25
digimarx
Photographer

London

For me it's Volvo, they seem to be complacent in their driving because of all the safety features they have, like SIB (Side Impact Bars)

Moorlane is off-line
22 September 2013 11:11
Moorlane
Photographer

Greater Manchester

zzdigital is BANG ON...BMW and Audi in either order

3 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Jessicaliu1993
carshaltonkev Phiesta1