Reminder Secure

Bad drivers every-where but which car makes stand out ?

This thread is being watched by 1 person
David Heels is off-line
22 August 2013 17:01
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Taxi cabs.

w4pictures is off-line
22 August 2013 17:08
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

Audi = thugmobile having stolen most of BMW's clients.

SandyCamel, you are an arch agent provocateur and your threads are very entertaining. There'll be some bile vented here!

GerryQuiff, don't be shy. It could well be you they're videoing, not the car!

Gary Newton is off-line
22 August 2013 17:40
oceanova
Photographer
oceanova
Essex

Quote from HowardJ
BMW drivers are the worst. Speed freaks out to kill people. SUV drivers are in 2nd place.

Maybe your right: I was driving my BMW casualy down the A120, yes I was speeding (90ish) but I was the only one in the outside lane causing no threat or danger to the lorries I was passing until this little runt was within 3 or 4 feet of my rear view mirror and gesticulating that I should pull over. I had no intention of pulling between 2 artics. so he had to stay behind me, If I didn't have my baby son in the car I would of slammed on the brakes and got the rust on my boot sorted free of charge, possibly a whiplash bonus and one less prick off the road to boot.

Personally I hate all vehicle owners who show no courtesy to other drivers

Geoff Hiles is off-linePlatinum Member
22 August 2013 17:53
Studio1
Photographer
Studio1
Lincolnshire
Scunthorpe

Quote from oceanova
Maybe your right: I was driving my BMW casualy down the A120, yes I was speeding (90ish) but I was the only one in the outside lane causing no threat or danger to the lorries I was passing until this little runt was within 3 or 4 feet of my rear view mirror and gesticulating that I should pull over. I had no intention of pulling between 2 artics. so he had to stay behind me, If I didn't have my baby son in the car I would of slammed on the brakes and got the rust on my boot sorted free of charge, possibly a whiplash bonus and one less prick off the road to boot.

Personally I hate all vehicle owners who show no courtesy to other drivers

What happened to the maximum 70 speed limit and with your young son on board. That seems to be totally reckless and irresponsible. Anyone breaking the speed limit should have their licence taken off them for life. This applies to morons using hand held phones who should also have their cars confiscated.

Regards. Geoff. (Studio1)

Gary Newton is off-line
22 August 2013 18:27
oceanova
Photographer
oceanova
Essex

Quote from Studio1
What happened to the maximum 70 speed limit and with your young son on board. That seems to be totally reckless and irresponsible. Anyone breaking the speed limit should have their licence taken off them for life. This applies to morons using hand held phones who should also have their cars confiscated.

I was waiting for a white knight to mount his steed and try to crucify me.
  1. The 70 mph speed limit was introduced in 1965, cars have evolved a lot since then if you was unaware. Dampening / Traction control, vented disc brakes, abs breaking systems.
  2. Stats say we have ony of the highest death rates in europe, yet we are still using archaic speed limits, it's funny how France Belgium and germany have lower death rates yet higher speed limits. They tried to up the limit a short while back
  3. I don't give a toss about your view of how I drive, I know I drive safely, I know I am courteous to other drivers around me and I also  know driving a luxury BMW I am protected by Multi point airbags and the fact that my car is built like a Panzer.
  4. You want me and the rest of the internet to believe you have never ever sped over a limit, my you are truly whiter than white, you shall surely go to heaven. 

CGW is off-line
22 August 2013 18:59
cgwebster
Photographer
cgwebster
Hampshire
Basingstoke

Quote from oceanova
I was waiting for a white knight to mount his steed and try to crucify me.

The 70 mph speed limit was introduced in 1965, cars have evolved a lot since then if you was unaware. Dampening / Traction control, vented disc brakes, abs breaking systems.

Stats say we have ony of the highest death rates in europe, yet we are still using archaic speed limits, it's funny how France Belgium and germany have lower death rates yet higher speed limits.

Agree with your first point but the second point is just plain wrong.

Back to the OP, Used to be BMW but now they have been cut up and pushed into second place by Audi

Gary Newton is off-line
22 August 2013 19:24
oceanova
Photographer
oceanova
Essex

I think because of my location, European lorry drivers have a lot to answer for

Peter Roach is off-lineGold Member
22 August 2013 21:44
flashysnapper
Photographer
flashysnapper
Staffordshire
burton on trent

My top three for tailgating and aggressive driving are,
1. any audi
2. any bmw
3. range rover especially drivers of the new evoque
Its getting so that I'm thinking of getting one of those led message things you can put in your rear window.
and pre-setting the message to read, BACK OFF A***HOLE.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
23 August 2013 02:07
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

People carrier drivers (any make) are pretty bad from what I see on my daily commute (~18,000 miles a year for the last 18 years). My conclusion is that they are driven by incredibly frustrated men whose pride and self-esteem is shattered due to their wives not allowing them a nice saloon or coupe because of the kids they've got.

But yes, I've yet to see a BMW driver (and Audi/Merc) that wasn't a prick on the road during rush hour.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Andy B is off-lineSilver Member
23 August 2013 02:26
andybeeuk
Photographer
andybeeuk
West Midlands
Sutton Coldfield

You can do video no problem and don't have to remove people number plates.

My wife drives and Audi. Buff said!
I drive a mini (purely for economics)

I used to drive an X3, and 3 series. People move for BMW's and I get picked on in the mini. It's crazy!

White van still has to be the worst!

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
celebrateeverymoment
aayaan adamjonesphotography antoinewynn bdj2454 bengie diphoto Edenbailey eosfan imageatthemill jccj1 jeffkeefe JohnDentonPhoto Ladiesman mike0048 mlp orca_photography Phiesta1 psn RupertRudd Steveh32 Thunder_Photos Twilightphotography xcellent