Reminder Secure

Bad drivers every-where but which car makes stand out ?

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Jonathan is off-line
22 August 2013 15:03
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
Nottinghamshire

I know you can't generalize, but hey, just for the moment, why not ?

Presently, in my personal opinion / experience, if I see the following two car makes in my car mirror I just abandon hope.

They inevitably either come so close to my car boot that they might as well be occupying the same road space, or they over-take way over the speed limit, so I slow down during the process to allow them their little ego-trip. Tire-some but it's defensive driving don't you know.

The prize goes to:

1st Place:  Audi

2nd Place:  Volkswagen

Congratulations, and please go away and have an accident away from me.

Any-one else notice that particular makes of car seem to have a disproportionate number of bad drivers ???

Oh, and I know it's sad, but I am thinking about mounting a video camera on my dash-board to record the terrible driving I see and putting it on You-Tube - minus the number plates of course. I don't even drive that much lol !  Would this be okay ???

Relax, take it easy and float down-stream with the Sandy Camel

seanb is off-lineGold Member
22 August 2013 15:05
seanb
Photographer
seanb
Essex
Leigh on Sea

Volvo drivers used to be pretty bad - I don't know if it was a false sense of security from being in cars that were supposed to be safer than most.

But in my experience the worst drivers are usually taxi drivers, regardless of the make of car.

http://www.seanbphotography.co.uk

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
22 August 2013 15:46
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Since using my old '59 Consul as a daily since the start of the year, I seem to have noticed young drivers want to drive and take videos or pictures of my car.

Generally driving Corsas, Clios, and Seats they pull up beside me ignoring the road and seem to watch the phone screens. I've slowed down significantly several times to get out their way
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

Ian MACFADYEN is off-lineSilver Member
22 August 2013 16:00
Kiboko
Photographer
Kiboko
Surrey
GUILDFORD

Not so much bad driving, as FAST, - those white vans! I want a car THAT fast!!!

Rich G is off-line
22 August 2013 16:01
SMILESPHOTO
Photographer
SMILESPHOTO
Kent

Quote from SandyCamel
I am thinking about mounting a video camera on my dash-board to record the terrible driving I see and putting it on You-Tube - minus the number plates of course. 

Why minus the number plates? Idiots should be recognised and shamed!

HAPPY TO WORK UP TO OPEN WALLET LEVELS

Flash is off-line
22 August 2013 16:15
Flash
Photographer
Flash
Conwy

Quote from SMILESPHOTO
Why minus the number plates? Idiots should be recognised and shamed!

+1 cheeky

www.fowler-photography.co.uk

Trevor Ellis is off-line
22 August 2013 16:29
tme
Photographer

Leicestershire
Hinckley

General consensus is Drivers of German cars vans, that = 60% of the folks on the road.
Trev

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
22 August 2013 16:51
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

http://cars.aol.co.uk/2013/08/22/41-per-cent-of-motorists-think-bmw-drivers-are-the-biggest-jerk/
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

HowardJ is off-line
22 August 2013 16:58
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

BMW drivers are the worst. Speed freaks out to kill people.

SUV drivers are in 2nd place.

Neil Anderson is off-line
22 August 2013 16:58
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Audi is the outstanding make for terrible driving - it's really has become noticeable over the last couple of years
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Kingpanther786
bogan carshaltonkev skinz