Reminder Secure

New models

Gary Newton is off-line
20 August 2013 17:08
oceanova
Photographer
oceanova
Essex

This isn't a dig rant at all, just an observation. 
Two models joined in the Essex region today and I thought I'd have a nose at there ports however both had the redline of death stating that neither could be found.
Was it a case of a young lady drunk who thought 'yeah lets be a model  then woke up the next morning thinking god what have I done, as I say just an observation or a very short career !

Administrator Input
In at least one case the 'model' profile did not vanish voluntarily but went in direct response to member complaints.

Gary Newton is off-line
20 August 2013 17:54
oceanova
Photographer
oceanova
Essex

And there was me thinking about my Essex 'Bermuda' Triangle theory I was working on in the http://purestorm.com/forum/readThread.aspx?id=265375&start=6

Paul Hodson is off-line
21 August 2013 01:54
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from oceanova
This isn't a dig rant at all, just an observation. 

Two models joined in the Essex region today and I thought I'd have a nose at there ports however both had the redline of death stating that neither could be found.

Was it a case of a young lady drunk who thought 'yeah lets be a model  then woke up the next morning thinking god what have I done, as I say just an observation or a very short career !

Administrator Input

In at least one case the 'model' profile did not vanish voluntarily but went in direct response to member complaints.

And I can well imagine why!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa missminiskirt Paige_hendrix ScotAsia Winterlilly
Add_barkaway apogeeimages chandos clarmike gazzer59 grahamsphotography IanHighlander Ianmcculloch jayfish MIB rscott360 simpleharmonicmotion smooth_image spiritofwales Thunder_Photos Willjamieson