Reminder Secure

New to pure storm and modelling

19 August 2013 11:53
Zltaliasnell
Model

I'd like people's constructive criticism on my photos and advise what you think I need to improve, possible shoots you think maybe good for my portfolio .

ChrisS is off-line
19 August 2013 13:14
TheChrisS
Photographer

Cambridgeshire

I quite like the images by Paul D Smart. The rest I dont feel reflect your beauty- the camera angles and lack of facial lighting give the impression that a friend was asked to take them. You have great legs though- maybe utilise them a bit more in future shoots?

19 August 2013 13:37
Zltaliasnell
Model

Thank you for your thoughts I am only 5"4 but have a good shape to my legs, I will inform future photographers to utilise my legs and more facial lighting to be required...

Andrew Gibbins is off-line
22 August 2013 04:54
andrew_gibbins
Photographer
andrew_gibbins
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

I ditto Chris on this one. The shots by Paul is the best in your portfolio. You should focus on getting some good photographers to reflect the beauty that you have. Your portfolio really doesnt do you justice at all I think. Other than that, I think you will do fine

alanj59 is off-line
22 August 2013 07:37
Alan1959
Photographer

Lanarkshire
Biggar

You have a good figure and face, but lighting in a studio will either make you sparkle or look flat.

I got the feeling the poses were technical exercises without feeling. As with any art form there has to be something inside that moves us whether by lighting, photography or modelling. I din't get the feeling there was a rapport during the shoot. I get sitters/ clients or models to think of something that moves them, seems to work.

I'm sure you'll make it. Look through photographers work and ask several for a tfcd shoot, you'll find one that gives you confidence then you'll sparkle in the pictures. You can always do a tfcd for a new photographer later in your career.

Good luck

8 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
entity Saba
Andy_B Berkeleyboy darimages joolsy nemesis Stoker