Reminder Secure

How do I post when wanting to shoot to benefit for charity?

This thread is currently locked
Anna W is off-line
19 August 2013 11:00
AnnaIOW
Model
AnnaIOW
Isle of Wight
Newport

I don't want anything for myself or the photog as I am looking for volunteers and maybe someone who has a way to say auction these prints off for that designated charity.... Is there an option not even trade for prints but for free I don't want prints I just want to volunteer to have some organs painted on and maybe have them auction or sell the prints to donate to the charity for pancreatic cancer as well as organ/tissue donor awareness and cystic fibrosis? any suggestions or tips would be great by me.... I just want to help out as these are things I have been personally affected by myself being a tissue recipient, my dad having passed from pancan and best friend passing from CF..... I got the idea frm a famous young lady (in Canada famous) named eva markvoort (you can wiki her to see her body painting of the heart/lung system to bring awareness

Moderator Input
Please this guideline -
G09 ~§~ Creating A Casting Call ~§~
and the opening post here - The Charity Event Thread

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin fashion29 Natpenelope pinklilly Winterlilly
Add_barkaway android_man claypaws Daddylonglense david1500 Don_Dark donaldmac duncanjames Essexjohn geoffmarchant iestyn JPV karlsheen markwalden mghphoto MIB philippahh Smooth_image star_shots Thunder_Photos westend_portfolios