Reminder Secure

News news news! I'm leaving London in 4 weeks!

15 August 2013 19:06
Tansy_Blue
Model

18th September to be precise...

My A Level results came out and I got into Nottingham! My friends all went to uni a year or two ago, but because my health's been pretty up and down I'm two years behind. Finally finally I get to move on and be a vaguely normal 20 year old within an academic institution! Haha everyone else is going to be 18, I'll be like "gather round younglings, and let me tell you of the old times, when there were only 150 Pokémon".

If you can't tell I'm pretty happy about this.

I won't be booking any work when I first get to Nottingham. After a month or two to acclimatise and suss out the workload I miiiiight book, but it's Natural Sciences so a course with quite a high workload; I kind of assume I won't have time, or if I do have time it'll just be the occasional life modelling session. I guess I'll have time to book modelling work over my Christmas break but I might be doing holiday work. Do you get holiday work in uni? I don't know how this is meant to work, I've been homeschooling for the last million years and when you're homeschooling you get ad hoc half terms when you're ill and nothing else.

Tl;dr I'm going to do non-modelly things with my life, so if you ever wanted to shoot with me NOW is the time.
"The poetic, the scientific, the erotic - why should the imagination care which master it serves?" - Ian McEwan

Glasgow Photographer is off-line
15 August 2013 20:24
GlasgowPhotographer
Photographer
GlasgowPhotographer
Strathclyde
Glasgow

Very pleased for you. Now go and watch some ice hockey with the Nottingham Panthers and I am sure i'll be at some of the Braehead Clan encounters.

Good luck with your course.
Regards, George http://www.monapics.com/html/blog.html

HowardJ is off-line
16 August 2013 00:34
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Congratulations. Enjoy yourself.

16 August 2013 01:08
twentytwenty
Photographer

I know just how much that means to you Tansy. So massive congratulations Miss, GO YOU !!

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
16 August 2013 04:23
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Oh very, very dear! There goes a quiet neighbourhood!

Fortunately my spies gave me advance warning and last week I sorted out new premises 200 miles away where it will be much quieter.

Head for the Pit & Pendulum when you get to Nottingham - you'll like it there.

Bob cheeky

16 August 2013 09:29
Blacklion
Photographer

Congratulations Tansy!! I really enjoyed working with you and I wish you all the best in your studies

Simon Chan is off-line
17 August 2013 00:35
Chandos
Photographer

Merseyside
Liverpool

You can still model around your university studies. Most students goes there so they can have fun away from home. My first model was a student. Some volunteer modelling for life drawing classes. Some even work in lapdancing bars.

Paul Hodson is off-line
17 August 2013 00:42
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from Chandos
Some even work in lapdancing bars.

Mmm. I can see that happening!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
17 August 2013 05:14
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Congratulations
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

matt is a moderatorPlatinum Member
17 August 2013 05:24
matt
Peacemaker
matt
East Sussex
Brighton

Congratulations , I really miss university life
If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.

19 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Dyce Levi_T Michelledefeo1 tangoed06
ayearepee bluesden Cheshunt83 coolcamel cps david1500 Essexjohn Ginger21 kimsandman2 MIB peteb rscott360 stevegosh Steveh32 Willjamieson