Reminder Secure

Is it possible to temporarily suspend my account?

This thread is currently locked
Amber West is off-line
15 August 2013 11:03
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Dumfries and Galloway

Title says it all really.
I am going to be on an unplanned hiatus due to family issues.   I am most definitely coming back in a couple of months or so, and I have lots of good references so do not want to delete my account.  However, I will not be available for modelling jobs, and messages asking are likely to increase my stress in an already very bad situation.
Is there a way I can make my portfolio not searchable for awhile?
Thanks, Amber

Admin Input
Members can use the Contact us link to request temporary removal of their profile.
However if planning on being away for some time the member should log into WorldPay to cancel their subscription.

Account now temporarily reset to Pending status at user's request and topic Locked.

Chrissie Red is off-line
15 August 2013 11:18
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

You could set up an "away message" which means before people message you they will be able to see the message which could always be -

"NOT CURRENTLY MODELLING"

I have to admit when I see "portfolio suspended" I always jump to conclusions (I'm sure I'm not the only one).
Turn off notifications coming to e-mails that way the only person who chooses to log in and see anything in your inbox on here is you.

x

Paul Hodson is off-line
15 August 2013 11:20
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Need to ask the site not us. However, posting an away notice would be a good start explaining you are away and will not be answering any messages.  Alos add it to your profile.

Edit - Chrissie beat me to it!  (and I agree about suspension)
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Amber West is off-line
15 August 2013 11:27
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Dumfries and Galloway

Ahh, very good point, Chrissie! Don't want anyone to think I am suspended as I'm doing sinister things, haha.
I have posted 'away notices' and 'not available' on my profile in the past and tbh, people still message and seem oblivious

jivago Photographic is off-line
15 August 2013 16:30
jivago
Photographer
jivago
Highland
Highlands & Cheshire

This is such a helpful site
http://www.jivagophoto.com/

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexis92 Charlotte90 fionajane SophieLouise1991 Welshrose2009 Winterlilly
ad360photo casell clarmike Creativedge Daddylonglense digitizer DJ200 dougharding HarishPadalia jas Kiboko Kjoservices lenspoynter MIB mlp oldbloke rod_m99 sniffer Steveh32 TinDolls