Paul Hodson is off-line
16 August 2013 09:49
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from mph
So depends on what you define as "be a model" (and probably her potential levels too)

Quote from modjo30
Not really, I just wanted to know if she had a good enough look.

Erm - I think it's very relevant.  There are "models" on this site that most people would be surprised to see be labelled as models - but there is a huge difference between an "internet model", and an agency fashion or lifestyle model.

And putting it bluntly, at adult levels - which I don't for a moment imagine you have in mind - it appears anything goes!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

OldMaster is off-line
17 August 2013 12:54
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
Hertfordshire
Harpenden

Its not just about "look"..its about personality and the ability to express it. There is something of an exhibitionist in a model who must be able to "respond" to the camera and project themselves?

If she has these qualities than size is far less relevant. There are models of all shapes and sizes, fashions, fetishes and fads because there is a requirement for all sorts in the market place.

Only the lady will know if she is able to project any of these qualities and although it is great that you clearly offer your support and help the confidence must come from her. In fact, given that she may not be physically more the "norm" she will have to make up for it by being fun, extrovert, etc, etc..and a good business woman!

05 September 2013 08:57
Jackass
Photographer

I'd be happy to work with her, the potential is there to see, it just needs bringing out. An informal and relaxed shoot fully clothed should be enough to make a definitive evaluation.
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it could be my ex wife.

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs isobel111 zavego
ad360photo ansonphotography belmez2000 Blancho cygnet dorrian Essexjohn eyecandiphotography Gentleguy gwentman Jobe JohnDentonPhoto jonnywoo M1chae15 mlp nickdandalos p4pFetography parafotos PHP_Photography Pictureimage rikspiks stephenmuddell stevegosh thelook tms