Reminder Secure

Advice on rates please.

Missi x is off-line
13 August 2013 04:20
fractaleuphoria
Model

Derbyshire
Derby

I'm new to this site and I've had a few people ask me what my rates are. I'm was wondering what the average was for someone starting up?

I don't have much of a portfolio yet, although I did alot of modeling when I was younger so i have plenty of experience and I've worked in strip clubs for the last few years so I'm totally comfortable with nudity. I used to mainly do nude and fetish work. Not though any website or agency, just word of mouth and I used to get payed around £40 for about a 2 hour shoot. But like i said that was a few years ago.

Is this about right? What would you say the average for someone like me?

Thanks for your help xxx

KHV is off-line
13 August 2013 04:32
Keltica
Photographer
Keltica
London
London

Rates are a piece of string.

Missi x is off-line
13 August 2013 05:09
fractaleuphoria
Model

Derbyshire
Derby

Thanks alot for your reply. I realize they would vary greatly between people, depending on experience and look etc. Except I was kind of hoping you might give me a little more of an indication of what you thought "I" Should be going in with to start of judging by the profile I've got at the moment.

I'm not looking for something exact. Just some advice would be nice.

xx

13 August 2013 05:21
Socialdisaster
Photographer

Most established models I know / work with would charge "around" (ie some slightly less, some slightly more)40 / hour for art nude / uk mag / posed fetish (ie stuff on my port).
Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

13 August 2013 08:17
JadedRed
Model

Quote from fractaleuphoria
I'm new to this site and I've had a few people ask me what my rates are. I'm was wondering what the average was for someone starting up? I don't have much of a portfolio yet, although I did alot of modeling when I was younger so i have plenty of experience and I've worked in strip clubs for the last few years so I'm totally comfortable with nudity. I used to mainly do nude and fetish work. Not though any website or agency, just word of mouth and I used to get payed around £40 for about a 2 hour shoot. But like i said that was a few years ago. Is this about right? What would you say the average for someone like me? Thanks for your help xxx

£40 for two hours is a little low I think, but not ridiculous so you could try that and see how it works out. Somewhere between £20-£40 an hour would probably be 'reasonable' so if things go well you can consider raising it a bit.

13 August 2013 10:31
Lisaliz
Model

2 hours at £40 to £60 sounds sensible.

Just see how much work you are getting, then tweak the figure up or down accordingly. I notice where you live and wonder whether you will need to cover travelling costs too?

John Allen is off-line
13 August 2013 11:39
CanonpicsParayphotos
Photographer

Somerset
Wells

PM sent earlier !

charlotte jade is off-lineSilver Member
13 August 2013 17:43
charlie_girl
Model
charlie_girl
Nottinghamshire
shirebrook

I started on 20 ph topless 30 ph nude and 40 mensmag but always put offers on 2 hours plus x

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
kkoch NikkiLouise93 VictoriaClaire
Adycurtis arterotica cliffc dave@studio99 Davidhunt eyecandiphotography focus Hazy james65 James8700 johanburan Jpdo kai_kul kingfisher mike0048 mlp psn redbaron Rob77 Steveh32