This thread is being watched by 1 person
Minty is off-line
12 August 2013 06:10
Dickymint
Photographer
Dickymint
Lincolnshire
Grantham

I use drop box to share my image files with models I shoot, as I'm sure a lot of you togs and models do. I have come across "copy" which is a similar service, in some ways better. And they give you up to 20GB of free online shareable storage! this is much better than dropbox! This could be of use to togs and models. take a look ....

https://copy.com?r=LoPqJg

Minty

Minty is off-line
12 August 2013 06:10
Dickymint
Photographer
Dickymint
Lincolnshire
Grantham

I use drop box to share my image files with models I shoot, as I'm sure a lot of you togs and models do. I have come across "copy" which is a similar service, in some ways better. And they give you up to 20GB of free online shareable storage! this is much better than dropbox! This could be of use to togs and models. take a look ....

https://copy.com?r=LoPqJg

Minty

Stefan Schiefer is off-line
12 August 2013 06:52
stefanschiefer
Photographer

South Yorkshire

Great piece of software, been using it for a while!

Just to give everyone a quick heads up, the link ^^ provided gives the user an extra 5GB of space every time someone signs up, something they forgot to mention in the post!

Stefan Schiefer is off-line
12 August 2013 06:52
stefanschiefer
Photographer

South Yorkshire

Great piece of software, been using it for a while!

Just to give everyone a quick heads up, the link ^^ provided gives the user an extra 5GB of space every time someone signs up, something they forgot to mention in the post!

Minty is off-line
12 August 2013 07:22
Dickymint
Photographer
Dickymint
Lincolnshire
Grantham

Ye sorry, forgot to mention that! The user will also get 5GB extra for using the link

Paul Hodson is off-line
12 August 2013 08:05
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

I signed up so there's another 5GB for you!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

7 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
cps johndt photofrank stevegosh Steveh32 timwalton42 woody