BBC 2 now

Tempus Fugit is off-lineSilver Member
08 August 2013 15:45
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

There is a great show on BBC2 now.

It is looking at dieting and why they only work for a year or so and then the people put the weight back on.

There is scientific investigation into the diet products and why people get into yoyo dieting.

It will be on I Player tomorrow.

I will put the link on here tomorrow.

As far as I can see,  if you are like me overwight and not losing it, remember short term diets do not work.

Excercise and healthy food is what you need, not fads. 

David.
Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

Tempus Fugit is off-lineSilver Member
09 August 2013 01:16
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

As promised

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03863jg/The_Men_Who_Made_Us_Thin_Episode_1/

To lose weight eat sensibly (I fail at this) and excercise (really not good at this).

It is not easy and there are no quick fixes.
Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

modjo30 is off-line
09 August 2013 09:48
modjo30
Photographer
modjo30
Cambridgeshire
st neots

I lost 5 stone through weight watchers 2 years ago, i went back up about a stone but getting back to target weight again on my own.
It does work, you just have to put your mind to it, i didn't exercise , just ate sensibly , drank less alcohol and didn't snack. It's common sense but sometimes people need to stop lying to themselves and making excuses, i just needed moral support, and that's what i got at WW.

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
kacie Natalie120525 NikkiLouise93 toxicinnocence xamberx
ad360photo bbphotos ChrisD crimsonphoto Davie46 flawless_photo Galaxypro laconicphotography mike0048 moritz78 Philski Pjsphotos Platidonio RSB Rule_of_Thumb Sp_digital stevegosh steveh32
vanessajthompson