Neil Anderson is off-line
08 August 2013 11:02
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Quote from tonycsm
I'd be interested in your source of proven fact which confirms that listening to a radio, actually reduces concentration/judgement levels whilst driving!

If that is the case then I wonder if statistics also support the probability that families or groups of people in cars are more likely to have accidents than single occupants?

Apparently the comment was a joke !
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

Ian MACFADYEN is onlineSilver Member
08 August 2013 12:33
Kiboko
Photographer
Kiboko
Surrey
GUILDFORD

Flipping heck,. that's TWO people now who think I was serious! Beggars belief really. Sorry I spoke, the twinkle in my eye and the smile obviously didn't permeate the reality of the written word. Lighten up guys!

Tony Stephenson is off-line
08 August 2013 13:22
tonycsm
Photographer
tonycsm
East Yorkshire
Driffield

Quote from stolenfaces
Apparently the comment was a joke !

Silly me....I must have missed the smiley!
www.le-femme.co.uk

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Abbigoodchild micaci67 Natalie120525 NatashaAston Zadi
ad360photo amvma AndyGStudios bbphotos couchpotato david1500 djb1 donaldmac duncanjames eosfan flawless_photo jskazza Kiboko lazeeboy modelboutique monochromeset PeppeArena ricciarelli roundtheworld scottmcccxiv silksky sinimiphotography stevegosh Steveh32
harbourstudio