Reminder Secure

Messages on Facebook ??

Anthonygh is off-line
02 August 2013 07:42
anthonyh
Photographer

Kent

Am I doing something wrong here......I have had a couple of models contact me recently and they want me to communicate with them via Facebook......but as far as I can see, when I try and message them from my  FB page I am prevented unless we become 'friends' first.

As a rule, if a model sends me a link to a site where i have to register before being able to see her profile, I don't bother. Unless I am doing something wrong, it looks like FB contacts are also out now.

Frank Sinnott is off-line
02 August 2013 09:36
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
London

It probably applies to sites such as this but with FB you're probably being hooked in as another friend and we all know how important friends are on FB. Or at least how many we all have.

Kevin Wilson is off-lineSilver Member
02 August 2013 10:29
kerandastudio2
Studio
kerandastudio2
Norfolk
Kings Lynn

I don't really see your problem,hooking up as a friend on Facebook enables immediate chat, instead of loads of email tennis.
I am well aware ,I do not use Facebook to full potential, but do find it very useful to facilitate immediate responses, and one does get an insight into each others personality.

Neil Anderson is off-line
02 August 2013 12:36
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

It must be their privacy settings, normally you can message people you don't have as friends or even mutual friends (assuming that you are logged in).
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

15 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
missminiskirt Trinalee
63jian djb1 Don_Dark duncanjames fannmore GerryS2 jake_istvan James7799 MIKE999 Paz photomart Rscott360 Stevew1