Reminder Secure

We've all heard them - what models and photographers really mean!!

This thread is being watched by 3 people
Skymouse is off-lineGold Member
05 August 2013 12:12
skymouse
Photographer
skymouse
London
London

Syndication = rev-share ... but I'm going to call it by a fancy term (with a different meaning) to try to sound more impressive.

but ironically...

Rev-share = syndication ... but I'm going to call it by a plainer term that makes me seem more like the salt of the earth and as a bonus make it sound like there's a revenue.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx.

05 August 2013 12:34
paulbatterbury
Photographer

Female to Male

Babe / Hun = I going to rip you off.
XX = No chance mate, but you can live in hope.

Male to Female

Babe / Hun = I want to sleep with you.
XX = I live in hope.

I am a professional, and my sole income is with my camera = It is listed on eBay
Kind Regards Paul http://www.paul-batterbury.com

4EverYoung is off-line
07 August 2013 11:37
Midnite
Photographer
Midnite
Cambridgeshire
Peterborough

Quote from paulbatterbury
TFP = I want you, to shoot me but will not pay, but I want to use the pictures for my own gain. Syndication = I still won't pay you to shoot me, but I want to use the pictures for my own gain.

I'm free today                                    or           who wants to pay to photograph me
i can travel                                        or           if you pay me to get to work i might turn up
i have a baby bump                        or           im pregnant and would like some free photo memories
i have new hair                                or           had my hair done, require a free portfolio update
great opportunity                             or           this will cost you
No Experience                                or           i'd like pay
some Experience                           or           i expect pay
experienced                                    or            i charge alot
very experienced                            or            i charge alot and then some
I am now offering home shoots or             this way i'll turn up and it costs me nothing

I have never failed But i have discovered thousands of approches which don't work.

Elaine  is off-lineSilver Member
10 August 2013 01:36
seeryder
Model
seeryder
West Yorkshire
Wakefield

I have to postpone the shoot as I have had an accident = my wife has found out

rich Osullivan is off-lineSilver Member
10 August 2013 01:58
canoncan
Photographer
canoncan
Essex
ongar

i have some really great new outfits i'd like to be shot in ---- you can pay for my new outfits

i want to work with really creative photographers i have not worked with before --- i am not that good

Bonnie Vincent is off-line
10 August 2013 17:35
Bonnie_Vincent
Model

South Yorkshire
Barnsley

I'm interested in doing a shoot with you on a TFP basis, I love your look and I think we could create some fantastic images!

- I want to see you naked

Phil_M is off-line
11 August 2013 08:08
Phil_M
Photographer
Phil_M
Greater Manchester
Stockport

You look different from your portfolio pics = I'm 99% sure I booked someone else

The first shoot won't be be paid = it's the only shoot we will do

I hate digital = I'm very old, nearly dead in fact

Preswylfa is off-line
11 August 2013 12:20
gwentman
Photographer
gwentman
Caerphilly
Blackwood

Quote from Phil_M
.................... I hate digital = I'm very old, nearly dead in fact

Phew, steady on Phil. that was too near the mark.

Mikefrown

Mike Blissett is off-line
03 September 2013 02:57
MikeBee
Photographer

Kent
Canterbury

Big smiles as they are all so true..

37 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
abbie_walters Batch bex_24 Jessicaliu1993 kinkykaycee Krystald md2017 missminiskirt
angelicmodels chriscooze cliffc Daddylonglense daveyboy12 diphoto Don_Dark donaldmac Forest glamorphotos Hioctane IanHighlander James7799 jeffers JohnDentonPhoto Kjoservices LGI malcie mamamiya mattybox mrdl Platidonio rscott360 siwalters steevrosewood stevegosh steveh32 Thunder_Photos viewphotographic